International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does America report all missiles struck their targets and Syria and Russia say they intercepted 70 out of 100

What’s the truth?

Considering that there is zero footage showing wrecks of TLAMs, Storm Shadows or JASSM-ERs I'd say that the number of intercepts is about zero.

Considering that there is zero footage showing wrecks of TLAMs, Storm Shadows or JASSM-ERs I'd say that the number of intercepts is about zero.
Plus I doubt the US actually launched 100 different ordnance devices in order to hit a couple chemical facilities.

How? I hope you didn't get called out for Spamming tweets when it was your own thread and you were providing useful information with 95% of them
I don't think it was. I'm guessing it was because I circumvented a word filter in another thread. @Ruprecht would know me thinks. ;)

I’m 1/4 Syrian. My grandfather is full. They came over on the boat in 19 teens with his mom and dad from Aleppo. Christian minorities, tho.

Not a fuck was given this fine day about chemical weapons.

It is Twilight-Zone-weird being in agreement with you about something like this. The POTUS, throughout the history of the US, has used limited military strikes to deal with barbarism, terrorism, stateless actors, and other immediate threats or things in the gray area that do not justify war, but do necessitate (according to some) a measured military response.

-----

And to everybody who said that this was a deep state manipulation, or that Trump doesn't give a shit about chemical weapons being used on civilians, or that this was pretext for a major war, or Israeli puppeteering, or who believed Russia about anything on this, observe. You were wrong, and you'll continue to be shown to be wrong at every step as this unfolds.
I am always right. You just have to get to where I am

Plus I doubt the US actually launched 100 different ordnance devices in order to hit a couple chemical facilities.
I launched them for six years. 100 ain’t shit. I can also pick which window I want it to go in btw

How does America report all missiles struck their targets and Syria and Russia say they intercepted 70 out of 100

What’s the truth?

The fact that the US is claiming a 100% hit rate should tell you they’re lying. That’s quite extraordinary given the fact that there was anti missile involved. Then again, a 70% drop rate sounds ridiculous as well.

I believe that to be more likely when I read which Missile defense systems were being used mainly the old s-200

However cnn showed a video of what def looked like a clean intercept.

Idk though. Fake news is fake news. Who’s to say that video was made 4 years ago(random example)

How do we realllllllly know?

Another interesting one was when an f-35 adir Israel’s new war plane was rumored to have been hit in flight but they said it was a bird strike that caused the damage . http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/did-russian-missile-really-hit-israeli-f-35-22926

Seriously how do we know what the hells going on?

$3 TRILLION jet platforms don’t get KO’d by birds. Then again being dropped by missiles from the civil war is just as ridiculous.

I belived iv read somewhere out of something insane like just under 200 rebel groups(the really love their dovisions) invited to talks barely a dozen listed as terrorists worldwide (unless you count russian and syrian def in which case even schoolboys doing graffiti are !!)

You’re disgusting. I remember 6 years ago when this all started you were foaming at mouth about how the rebels were the greatest people alive. Now your story is an evolution of mental gymnastics.

You really are a devout Islamist it seems with perfect Taqiya.

Many non western media sites stating that the Syrian bombing hit an anti venom producing laboratory that contained no chemical weapons.

Twitter has been on fire with reports of isreali bombing on an airport in eastern Syria again. This one is reported to have had Russian and Iranians at the airbase.

I don't know how to copy and paste tweets but they are all at /Syriancivilwar

Russian Reporter Maxim Borodin Dies After Mysterious Balcony Fall

Russian investigative journalist dies after mysterious fall from fourth-floor window

57tMfkR.jpg

haLw71L.jpg

You’re disgusting. I remember 6 years ago when this all started you were foaming at mouth about how the rebels were the greatest people alive. Now your story is an evolution of mental gymnastics.

You really are a devout Islamist it seems with perfect Taqiya.
Yeah and i remember u bud too

I'm wondering will WW3 come with the South America DLC or is it going to be missing like it was in WW1 and WW2 sick of them releasing unfinished games.

Sure us “killed it” after russia stepped in

USA was supporting the “moderates” remember?
Lol idiots said the same about trump .
Russia aimes at the rebels mostly it was the u.s led effort that beat isis not russias half assed 'help'

Most u.s help was for the kurds sport

... except the regime would only be finished because the U.S. is backing the rebels.

So your point is as stupid as you are.
Were backing very few of them with very little ,by contrast assads foriegn help is a life support now he cannot stand without it
So no comrade not even remotely the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back