International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the WSJ, Trump wanted to take out both Iranian and Russian targets in Syria but both Bolton and the Pentagon didn't want to escalate the conflict further.

Does that mean that Trump has somehow eluded Putin and is not controlled by Russia?
It just suggests to me that Trump is looking to give that impression. I don't believe he's totally free of influence but he doesn't like people thinking he's Putin's bitch even if he is. Trump is all about appearances. He has no shame or morals but he wants people to think he does.

It just suggests to me that Trump is looking to give that impression. I don't believe he's totally free of influence but he doesn't like people thinking he's Putin's bitch even if he is. Trump is all about appearances. He has no shame or morals but he wants people to think he does.
So he is not totally free of influence from Kremlin but he is ready to take out Russian air defense in Syria, which according to Mattis could lead to an armed response from Moscow and Tehran?

In other words, Trump is playing an extremely volatile game just to show that he is not Putin's bitch.

I find that hard to believe and it is much more likely that Putin doesn't control him.

And with that u.s support steamrolled isis back and took their very capital city

Haha what the actual fuck are you talking about?

The Kurds did not take the capital city. It was the Arab fighters who took their capital city.

Kurds are generally poor fighters and have shown time and time again that without air support, Arabs pulverize them.

According to the WSJ, Trump wanted to take out both Iranian and Russian targets in Syria but both Bolton and the Pentagon didn't want to escalate the conflict further.

Does that mean that Trump has somehow eluded Putin and is not controlled by Russia?

Could be BS news taht they're deliberately leaking to the media.

Trump would be a moron to strike Russian assets - that's why just like the previous Tomahawk strike, they gave the Russians the targets in advance and bombed empty buildings.

It would be quite hilarious if a major war was started over the media cornering an insecure ego-maniac with claims of serving as a foreign leader's puppet, leading to said ego-maniac starting a war to disprove that he is not. And the media applauding him for his efforts, throughout the whole process, patting him on the back for it. "Good one Trump, you really showed us that you stand with America, by bombing the shit out of them!"

Nothing like cleansing one's reputation with a bath of human blood.

America's conspiratorial, borderline paranoid nature never ceases to be a source of amusement. Along with the occasional bit of brutality, to bring the required seriousness to the comedy.

leave them the fuck alone and let them handle their own business. children will die during war.kinda ironic how america feels inclined to intervene another nation's personal issues due to chemical weapons used when america BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA AND USED AGENT ORANGE killing MILLIONS of innocent people only to lose the war. domino effect?? fuck that vietnam won the war and what happend? everything seems to be okay nowdays. weapons of mass destruction in iraq? nothing was found and again millions of innocent lives lost.i swear white people needs to chill the fuck out and not stick their fucking long pointy noses where it doesn't belong. russia could fuck shit up and if we go to war with them, earth is gone.
Racist

America using chemical weapons years ago isn't as hypocritical as them holding one of the worlds largest stockpiles.

TS shows you how stupid the average American is.

There was no "civil war" until the USA and allies literally funded the opposition.

It's not that they should "stop interfering" - they literally funded the opposite side which is largely child raping, head slicing Islamists and fellow degenerates.

Media is worried the supposed chlorine gas has oxidized by now (great backup plan if the chem weapons dunces cant find anything in Douma), but a CNN Propagandaist (Arwa Damon) could apparently smell chlorine on the clothes of refugees out of Douma.

Get your stories aligned warmongers!

Not too mention that chlorine is a popular antibacterial agent for literally anything you'd want to clean.

Media is worried the supposed chlorine gas has oxidized by now (great backup plan if the chem weapons dunces cant find anything in Douma), but a CNN Propagandaist (Arwa Damon) could apparently smell chlorine on the clothes of refugees out of Douma.

Get your stories aligned warmongers!

Not too mention that chlorine is a popular antibacterial agent for literally anything you'd want to clean.

Or you could look at this another way;

Inspectors have been trying to get in for a week and have been refused by both Russia and Syria. They will be allowed onsite tomorrow. 12 days after the event took place.

So he is not totally free of influence from Kremlin but he is ready to take out Russian air defense in Syria, which according to Mattis could lead to an armed response from Moscow and Tehran?

In other words, Trump is playing an extremely volatile game just to show that he is not Putin's bitch.

I find that hard to believe and it is much more likely that Putin doesn't control him.
You find that hard to believe with all his concern over the size of his hands and his "button"? I don't.

America/UK/France should not attack Syria on behalf of Israel and Saudi Arabia, that was the wrong thing to do.

Reading about Theresa May justifying her bombing in the news is a joke. She calls it "moral" to bomb Syria.

There hasn't even been any proof that Syria carried out the gas attacks. What if the investigation proves that Assad didn't use gas ... then what?? We just bombed Syria for no reason.

CNN Propagandaist (Arwa Damon) could apparently smell chlorine on the clothes of refugees out of Douma.

She's a Kurd whose grandfather was executed. Of course she's going to say anything to see the country collapse so the Kurds can take over and vaporize the Arabs and remaining Christians.

Kurds are historically experts at committing genocide, one way or another.

I think America is wrong for interfering with Syria's civil war.

That's nice to know. Thanks.

Leave them the fuck alone and let them handle their own business. Kinda ironic how america feels inclined to intervene another nation's personal issues due to chemical weapons used when america BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF SOUTH EAST ASIA AND USED AGENT ORANGE killing MILLIONS of innocent people only to lose the war.

Boy, you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Do you know what 'agent orange' was used for in Vietnam? It was a defoliant chemical to make the trees in the jungle loose their leaves so that American soldiers could see the enemy. Who was affected by 'agent orange'? American troops. Cancer.

I swear white people needs to chill the fuck out and not stick their fucking long pointy noses where it doesn't belong. russia could fuck shit up and if we go to war with them, earth is gone.

'White people'? What is that suppose to mean? Only whites live in America and only whites make political decisions? Was Barack Obama not black? Well he was (is) 50% black. Are you black? Do you live in the United States? Everything you wrote is either wrong or absolute bullshit. Do a little research before you post. Become educated on issues you want to start a thread on. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Killing the Taliban after 9/11 in Afghanistan was a mistake? Fighting Germany and Japan in WWII was a mistake? Korea and Vietnam was over Communism. Syria has to do with strategic location and support in the Middle East. Libya and Iraq should have been left alone.

Last edited:
Reading about Theresa May justifying her bombing in the news is a joke. She calls it "moral" to bomb Syria.

There hasn't even been any proof that Syria carried out the gas attacks. What if the investigation proves that Assad didn't use gas ... then what?? We just bombed Syria for no reason.
It would be nice to see a detailed list of transgression that warrants attacks based on morality on already war torn countries.

- Some 130 children starving on a daily basis due to a blockade and bombs targeting food supplies? Perfectly fine since it is Saudi Arabia that is behind it
- Allowing Iraq to obtain chemical weapons eagerly assisted by French companies? Perfectly fine

It is like identity politics in international politics, it doesn't matter what you did, what matter is who did it...

It would be nice to see a detailed list of transgression that warrants attacks based on morality on already war torn countries.

- Some 130 children starving on a daily basis due to a blockade and bombs targeting food supplies? Perfectly fine since it is Saudi Arabia that is behind it
- Allowing Iraq to obtain chemical weapons eagerly assisted by French companies? Perfectly fine

It is like identity politics in international politics, it doesn't matter what you did, what matter is who did it...

Our own leaders are so crooked.

If anything we should have been fighting alongside Assad and Russia. As they were fighting ISIS.

Assad is not the kindest leader in the world, but he is far better than any of the alternatives.

You find that hard to believe with all his concern over the size of his hands and his "button"? I don't.
He is without a doubt very concerned with his appearance and image but I hardly believe he is ready to escalate to an armed conflict Russia and Iran based on an assumption that he is a puppet for Kremlin. That takes it to a totally different level.

I guess we have to agree that we disagree on that point.

Some 130 Yemenite children starve everyday, Saudi Arabia prevents food to reach them by using a blockade or deliberate bombings of harbors where the food will be delivered and this perfectly fine.

When will the good ole West draw a red line in the sand when it comes to Saudi Arabia....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back