International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....

Didn't GWB at the end have a 35% approval rating? Obama's was around 40% or something too wasn't it?

Soo..........

You're right.

Trump has a low approval rating.

The rest of the world should probably attack the U.S to save the people from their leader, amirite?

And he probably didn't order the attack. So a whole lot of nothing is going on.

Except that someone is attacking these people with chemicals. Maybe someone like you needs to go over there and get to the bottom of this.

Until then I'm just going to keep watching CNN and rolling around in my floor throwing a tantrum.
Id very much doubt anyone still under him does shit without his ,iran or putins say so

How does America report all missiles struck their targets and Syria and Russia say they intercepted 70 out of 100

What’s the truth?

Damn I'm yellows lol

How? I hope you didn't get called out for Spamming tweets when it was your own thread and you were providing useful information with 95% of them

How well do you think the rebels would be doing without any backing? lol

<seedat>
Not really on the same kimd of scale sport , the regime would be gone in
a week if they got one weekemds worth of the sorta support assads gotten.
The rebels would be in a bad state if their backers pulled out ...the regime by contrast is finished if a single backer withdraws

Not really on the same kimd of scale sport , the regime would be gone in
a week if they got one weekemds worth of the sorta support assads gotten.
The rebels would be in a bad state if their backers pulled out ...the regime by contrast is finished if a single backer withdraws

... except the regime would only be finished because the U.S. is backing the rebels.

So your point is as stupid as you are.

Isis is dead as the u.s killed it
And i love how you are backtracking on not knowing he was isis major state source of income

Sure us “killed it” after russia stepped in

USA was supporting the “moderates” remember?

Probably that we hit the targets.

I believe that to be more likely when I read which Missile defense systems were being used mainly the old s-200

However cnn showed a video of what def looked like a clean intercept.

Idk though. Fake news is fake news. Who’s to say that video was made 4 years ago(random example)

How do we realllllllly know?

Another interesting one was when an f-35 adir Israel’s new war plane was rumored to have been hit in flight but they said it was a bird strike that caused the damage . http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/did-russian-missile-really-hit-israeli-f-35-22926

Seriously how do we know what the hells going on?

How does America report all missiles struck their targets and Syria and Russia say they intercepted 70 out of 100

What’s the truth?

They intercepted 35 LOL just kidding. But truth is somewhere in the middle I'm sure.

Russia will shoot down US missiles fired at Syria and retaliate against launch sites, says ambassador.

Good thing Russia chickened out
I was relieved Russia stayed down like good doggies, although this being a very limited strike would have made any Russian defense appear overzealous on their part.

I belived iv read somewhere out of something insane like just under 200 rebel groups(the really love their dovisions) invited to talks barely a dozen listed as terrorists worldwide (unless you count russian and syrian def in which case even schoolboys doing graffiti are !!)
You're really still selling John McCain's assertion that "only 5 to 7 percent of Syrian rebels are extremists"....

It is common fact.

Look you can be against overthrowing Assad and also not be delusional that iniially a slight majority wanted him gone or maybe up to 2/3rd. It not crazy to think he is a Alawite and only some minority groups and 20% country loved him.

Did you know Syrian christians had at one point joined free Syrian army?

Ok. Enough

You are just wrong. And I'm trying to be nice

My neighbors are Syrian Christians and they have family still there.

U are just flat out wrong

Last time we bomb d an airfield as a warning. This time we did a more thorough strike. Still no war. It’s a limited strike. Contrary to other posters uninformed opinions on here, the executive branch does have that power.
It is Twilight-Zone-weird being in agreement with you about something like this. The POTUS, throughout the history of the US, has used limited military strikes to deal with barbarism, terrorism, stateless actors, and other immediate threats or things in the gray area that do not justify war, but do necessitate (according to some) a measured military response.

-----

And to everybody who said that this was a deep state manipulation, or that Trump doesn't give a shit about chemical weapons being used on civilians, or that this was pretext for a major war, or Israeli puppeteering, or who believed Russia about anything on this, observe. You were wrong, and you'll continue to be shown to be wrong at every step as this unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back