Suspect shouted 'Hail Hitler' before shooting incident after Spencer event

Just to calm the Halloween fears

The chances are very slim a nazi or black gangbanger is hiding under your bed to kill you. I know the race war stuff gets some people all wet. But you will be ok

What a trio of mouth breathers. Once again showing that the biggest advocates of the white race are the worst examples of it. The 'degenerates,' to use one of their favorite phrases.

Last edited:
I disagree with how you represented tck' s posts and devout's posts...

They did condemn the actions of the racists in the op and added that in the grand scheme of things, Islamic terror and the murders inner cities is far worse...
And I agree...

You are 100% only seeing what you want to see, even if that means completely making things up. I will prove it right now.

Devout Pessimist did not condemn the racists at all. Not at all. He said nothing that could even be interpreted that way. You 100% made that up.

He made one post about Chicago, here:

70 murders since 1995? That is an average weekend in Chicago.

Then he made this post, again downplaying Nazis and not condemning them at all, here:

Some people in this thread are getting hysterical over white supremacists. It was pointed out that since 1995 (22 years) there have been 70 murders by so-called white supremacist. If that number is an indication that the Nazis are coming, then what does that say about a place like Chicago where that many people can be shot in a single weekend?

That's it. That is all he said in this thread. His entire opinion about white nationalists killing people seems to be, "Well, look at Chicago!"

I do not understand how you possibly found a condemnation in any of that. It was 100% deflection and downplaying. That's all he did.

A lot of deflecting in this thread already.

I don't think it should be hard to have an honest discussion about the growing danger and violence coming from the political extremes right now.

Well there guy, lets compare some stats. How many murders have their been in this country from KKK members this year? There's been almost 400 black on black murders in Chicago alone this year. 3052 people total shot so far. Every 2.25 hours someone is shot.
So please, go on being a rueb telling everyone that there's a KKK problem in this country that needs to be fixed and ignore actual problems that need to be addressed immediately.

Of course everyone should condemn these 3 pieces of scum

We should condemn all violence. And most people do. And the majority that do look at the fringes of both sides(includes people who condemn only 1 side) with disgust.

The thing is both the hard left and hard right both don't know they do it.

There are threads in the war room where both sides defend bullshit on their sides

yeah you cant shoot someone if they punch you ..in any state chief.. (learn the law) even in stand your ground states

In Florida all you have to do is have a reasonable fear for you life, so yes in at least one stand your ground state if someone attacks you and punches you in the face you could shoot them in self-defense.

Well there guy, lets compare some stats. How many murders have their been in this country from KKK members this year? There's been almost 400 black on black murders in Chicago alone this year. 3052 people total shot so far. Every 2.25 hours someone is shot.
So please, go on being a rueb telling everyone that there's a KKK problem in this country that needs to be fixed and ignore actual problems that need to be addressed immediately.

Your text is correct. The largest humanitarian problem in this country is the breakdown of black culture. But make no mistake you will be called racist for saying what you said

I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood. I had 4 close black friends growing up. Guess how many had a dad they knew.

Fucking sucks being a poor black or white kid growing up with no dad. But the media and most whites ignore the real problems in black America. They are to busy with the race war crap

This one is perfect. Deflection straight into a strawman. Like a Sherdog boss.

tenor.gif

StrawMan2.jpg

Your text is correct. The largest humanitarian problem in this country is the breakdown of black culture. But make no mistake you will be called racist for saying what you said

I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood. I had 4 close black friends growing up. Guess how many had a dad they knew.

Fucking sucks being a poor black or white kid growing up with no dad. But the media and most whites ignore the real problems in black America. They are to busy with the race war crap

What he said is not racist, it just has nothing to do with the thread.

In Florida all you have to do is have a reasonable fear for you life, so yes in at least one stand your ground state if someone attacks you and punches you in the face you could shoot them in self-defense.

Yup. It's happened

The guy just can't admit he's wrong

The media has been cramming that there's a huge racist movement against African Americans since Trump got arrested. I pointed out that the biggest threat to African Americans is themselves, not a bunch of inbred redneck retards. I brought data to back up my claim.
anigif_enhanced-16976-1403916641-13.gif

You seem to be the thought police

You seem to be the judge on what is wrong and the judge on just the right amount of outrage in this instance.

People are different. They have different experiences.

I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood and saw the real problems and saw how cruel SOME black people could be to a white kid just because he/she is white.

Nazis are horrible scum. Their ideology is disgusting but they are #100 on the list of problems for black Folks.

So just because everyone doesn't get as worked up as you about something doesn't mean they are beneath you. It just means they look at this instance of hatred as something not very important in the grand scheme of everything.

Take the condemnation of the vast majority of this thread as evidence that most agree with u nazis are shit. Stop getting triggered because this shit is not as important to most people as it is to u

The media has been cramming that there's a huge racist movement against African Americans since Trump got arrested. I pointed out that the biggest threat to African Americans is themselves, not a bunch of inbred redneck retards. I brought data to back up my claim.

Trump was arrested?

This thread is not titled, "What is the biggest threat to African Americans." It is about a white nationalist rally that contained some violence from both sides, and a near fatal shooting from the white nationalists.

That is what this thread is about. You cannot turn every thread into the thread you wish it was.

Let's say there was a thread about an increase in car crashes. Should I come in and say, "Let me ask you a question fellow, you're over here pushing this agenda about car crashes but heart disease kills WAY more people! You're pretending car crashes are so bad, meanwhile you're ignoring heart disease."

You'd be a bit puzzled. You'd wonder how the hell the subject turned from car crashes to heart disease, on the loose connection that they both can be deadly.

Last edited:

Are you a wizard?

*Elected

Back