Suspect shouted 'Hail Hitler' before shooting incident after Spencer event

"The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement,” reads the joint intelligence bulletin."

49 deaths in 16 years? Thats a regular weekend in Chicago. Again...white nationalism isn't a good thing but it is not threatening our society in the way that gang culture, radical Islam, and left wing terrorism are.

I think people understand this, but what you see is people on the left actually think it's fine to assault people they do not agree with politically. They want it to be normal and accepted behavior to physically attack "white supremacy" without any repercussions. They want to portray this ridiculous altercation as proof that they are under attack by the "enemy" and the only choice they have is to punch every "Nazi" they see into submission. It does not matter to them who instigates the altercation since "The Fascist" is by default the aggressor. They believe that they are completely justified in whatever action they sit fit to sabotage any and all alternate opinions. There is only one side that can be the instigator, the "Nazi Fascist". It's the exact same argument they use to declare that "Black people can't be racist." We all know this is total bullshit.

<PlusJuan>

49 deaths in 16 years? Thats a regular weekend in Chicago. Again...white nationalism isn't a good thing but it is not threatening our society in the way that gang culture, radical Islam, and left wing terrorism are.

What left wing terrorist group killed 49 people in 26 attacks in the last 16 years?

Let's look at that quote again:

"The FBI, on the other hand, has already concluded that white supremacists, including neo-Nazi supporters and members of the Ku Klux Klan, are in fact responsible for the lion’s share of violent attacks among domestic extremist groups. White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement,” reads the joint intelligence bulletin."

Here you are saying they are "not a threat to anyone" in this thread.

No one is "going after" Nazis for committing violence because they rarely ever do so. Of course their ideology and beliefs are terrible but they commit very little violence and are not a threat to anyone.

I think they were a threat to the 49 people who died. That's just my opinion.

I think some of you have a mental block that prevents you from saying white supremacist groups are a problem. I don't fully understand why, but I have some ideas.

But objectively, you're wrong here. They are clearly a threat, no matter how dismissive you are.

What left wing terrorist group killed 49 people in 26 attacks in the last 16 years?

Let's look at that quote again:

Here you are saying they are "not a threat to anyone" in this thread.

I think they were a threat to the 49 people who died. That's just my opinion.

I think some of you have a mental block that prevents you from saying white supremacist groups are a problem. I don't fully understand why, but I have some ideas.

But objectively, you're wrong here. They are clearly a threat, no matter how dismissive you are.

They aren't a threat to anyone in the way that gang culture, radical Islam, and left wing terrorism are tho. Those things are a clear and present danger. Getting attacked or killed by a Nazi is about as likely to happen as getting struck by lightening or hit by a bus.

They aren't a threat to anyone in the way that gang culture, radical Islam, and left wing terrorism are tho. Those things are a clear and present danger. Getting attacked or killed by a Nazi is about as likely to happen as getting struck by lightening or hit by a bus.

49 deaths in 26 attacks since 2000.

Please tell me he left Wing terrorist attacks that equals or surpassed that death toll that makes those 49 deaths so insignificant to you. You've gone way off the rails at this point.

I think people understand this, but what you see is people on the left actually think it's fine to assault people they do not agree with politically. They want it to be normal and accepted behavior to physically attack "white supremacy" without any repercussions. They want to portray this ridiculous altercation as proof that they are under attack by the "enemy" and the only choice they have is to punch every "Nazi" they see into submission. It does not matter to them who instigates the altercation since "The Fascist" is by default the aggressor. They believe that they are completely justified in whatever action they sit fit to sabotage any and all alternate opinions. There is only one side that can be the instigator, the "Nazi Fascist". It's the exact same argument they use to declare that "Black people can't be racist." We all know this is total bullshit.

what percentage of liberals do you suspect take these positions?

lol, dying by the hands of a gang member, or isis are both less likely than choking to death on a skittle.

and be careful before you name white supremacists the "jv team." they appear to be working harder these days.

lol, dying by the hands of a gang member, or isis are both less likely than choking to death on a skittle.

and be careful before you name white supremacists the "jv team." they appear to be working harder these days.

Source

are you saying one should happen and the other shouldnt? seems like both fit into the category of do not do.

People shouldn't murder and parents shouldn't bring screaming children into a movie theater... Both fit the category of do not do

listen if you wanna bicker thats fine but there are no cases on record of anyone being punched 1 time and then being shot to death and successfully defending themselves using stand your ground. You can state the text of the law all you want about "fearing" for your life but no one has done it in that particular situation successfully

even in the zimmerman martin case he was hit repeatedly ,had his nose broken and head bashed into the concrete (needed stitches) before he shot martin.

there are no cases of anyone being punched 1 single time and then blasting someone to death (and then successfully using that as a defense) every case i can find of a 1 punch shot to death scenario the person lost and went to jail..

There have been cases in which people were acquitted and never even got punched.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013..._3606405.html?slideshow=true#gallery/308731/0

what percentage of liberals do you suspect take these positions?
Hard to say, but I think it's a growing number. The lines are clearly moving to both extremes rather quickly. For those of us that look at things objectively it's easy to see that the "Resist" movement isn't something that happened organically, it's a coordinated effort to mobilize the "have nots" against the "haves". Saul Alinsky would jizz in his pants at what is going on now since they are using his Rules for Radicals as the foundation of the movement.

Bottom of the barrel guys. Low IQ

Same with the people punching the guy in the face. Both sides are dumb as fuck

People shouting for genocide and killing people = people punching people shouting for genocide.

You're a great person, I can tell.

You do realize that right-wing terrorism is more common in the US than (right-wing) Islamic terrorism, right? And that both are more common than left-wing terrorism, right?

Of course you don't. You're a fucking idiot, who cannot even spell "lightning," let alone realize that getting struck by it is more common than being affected by any of those things, save "gang culture" because of its ambiguity.

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

Yeah, literally the face of the American right told his supporters at a rally to punch protesters, remember?

And that protester wasn't, you know, advocating for mass genocide and racial hegemony. But don't let me interrupt your white victimhood delusion.

For those of us that look at things objectively

thats everyone. just ask them.

it's easy to see that the "Resist" movement isn't something that happened organically

like similar things coming out of russia that demonize the left and stir up the right?

it's a coordinated effort to mobilize the "have nots" against the "haves". Saul Alinsky would jizz in his pants at what is going on now since they are using his Rules for Radicals as the foundation of the movement.

who is "they?"

People shouting for genocide and killing people = people punching people shouting for genocide.

You're a great person, I can tell.

So it would be ok for 50 white people to punch a black guy in the face if he said "187 on a mutherfuckin cop"?

Come on man. Should we all break into radical mosques and punch Muslims in the face?

You just don't understand free speech.

You do realize that right-wing terrorism is more common in the US than (right-wing) Islamic terrorism, right? And that both are more common than left-wing terrorism, right?

Of course you don't. You're a fucking idiot, who cannot even spell "lightning," let alone realize that getting struck by it is more common than being affected by any of those things, save "gang culture" because of its ambiguity.

Yeah, literally the face of the American right told his supporters at a rally to punch protesters, remember?

And that protester wasn't, you know, advocating for mass genocide and racial hegemony. But don't let me interrupt your white victimhood delusion.

It wasn't right. Violence is not the answer there either.

But the guy was with a guy dressed in a KKK outfit. So I assume u think it was ok to punch him

When did the KKK and Nazis become "the right"

Does that mean that Islamic Terrorism is the left? If a mass shooter is a registered democrat is he part of the left also?

So it would be ok for 50 white people to punch a black guy in the face if he said "187 on a mutherfuckin cop"?

How many false equivalencies can you concoct?

If the black guy organizes a punch of black guys and tries convincing them to systematically suppress and exterminate all whites? Yeah, I will not personally condemn any white person who then punches him.

You just don't understand free speech.

LOL

No, you don't understand free speech. Free speech doesn't mean you are free from private citizens responding hostilely.

It means the GOVERNMENT can't suppress your speech by jailing you for it. I'm not advocating the government arrest Nazis: in fact, you will find posts here where I say very clearly that the government should not be lobbied to obstruct them and that the ACLU was right in protecting them. However, that does not mean that I am going to tell a person that it's wrong to punch a Nazi. Because, as far as I'm concerned, it's not. At the very worst, it's a grey area.

Really, is there one person on the political right that actually understands the First Amendment?

Islamic and left wing terrorism happen about once aa month lmao.

Back