Suspect shouted 'Hail Hitler' before shooting incident after Spencer event

I'm bouncing around because I'm trying to respond to 3 or 4 different people who are bouncing around.

The point of making this thread was to start a conversation about the ongoing danger of white supremacy in our country right now. We recently had a mass shooting by a white supremacist, we recently had a murder committed at a rally by a white supremacist, and we had an attempted murder in this story. There are others too. This forum has never had an honest discussion about this.

A conversation usually includes condemnation of the thoughts, ideologies, and actions. Followed by a course of action. That is what I considered a conversation to include.

The conversation took a sharp turn when the deflections started. Do you want me to explain again how the deflections showed up in this thread? Lots of people noticed it.

Then my point became, why do people downplay and deflect this type of thing? Example, Devout Pessimist just said all those people killed don't even equal a weekend in Chicago. That is neither here nor there, it's just a deflection. Comebackkid says ALL of these murders are just lone nuts. Again, downplaying. He also made sure to bring up Muslims, gangs, and leftists. Deflection.

I can go on, this thread is full of strange reactions. If you want me to, just say the word and I'll give more examples.

Can you respond to this:

TheComeBackKid deflected to gangs, leftists, and Muslims. He also downplayed the issue as just a few "lone nuts." Do you acknowledge that he is doing exactly what you hate? There is nothing you hate more than when a liberal does that in regards to Muslims or Antifa. Right?

I disagree with how you represented tck' s posts and devout's posts...

They did condemn the actions of the racists in the op and added that in the grand scheme of things, Islamic terror and the murders inner cities is far worse...
And I agree...

I mean, if you want to have a discussion about how to address and/or curb acts of violence in the name of white supremacy, sure...i will have that conversation with you...

What is disappointing about your approach to this thread is that @SBJJ And I added some personal experiences (after condemning the actions in the op) which you completely glossed over, and instead focused on how we didn't respond the way you wanted us too...

I wonder who they voted for?

The point of making this thread was to start a conversation about the ongoing danger of white supremacy in our country right now.

Good luck with that stuff mate

War Room is full of posters mustering every last defense they can possibly grab hold of in defense of "white nationalism's" blatant rebranding of decade-old hate trends in anti-multiculturalism and ethnic cleansing via blanket demonization rhetoric

No ones asked him to answer any violence. This whole thing has been people agreeing with his OP but he keeps saying people are not.

It's really weird
There are posters who are asking him, and now myself, to measure the violence in Chicago against that of white supremacists. What reason is there to bring up Chicago other than to make this a right vs. left argument over who is responsible for more violence? It's got nothing to do with the current topic outside of ignoring some sense of blame that the TS never tried to assign to right wingers anyway.

mugshots_tri-ht-hb-171020_16x9_608.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/security-...ida-event-150903878--abc-news-topstories.html

The one on the right is my good bud @WAR RANDLEMAN! Please don't judge him, this is all one big misunderstanding

Good luck with that stuff mate

War Room is full of posters mustering every last defense they can possibly grab hold of in defense of "white nationalism's" blatant rebranding of decade-old hate trends in anti-multiculturalism and ethnic cleansing/blanket demonization

Would you mind telling me who is doing this?

Seriously...who in this thread, let alone this forum advocates these ideologies?

I believe part of it is also that, for many Americans of European origin, their previous identities (as Germans, or Irish, or the English) have gradually eroded in favour of later generations accepting their new American identity.

With the previously strong sense of "Americanism" now weakened by post-modernist/post-structural ideas, people with loose identities, who can no longer find any shelter in their Irish or German or Anglo origin, nor their adopted American identity, will flock to anyone who is willing to offer them a replacement in "white nationalism" or whatever, no matter how hollow in its foundations.

A return to "Americanism" is likely to put an end to the recent movements of people into Marxist or Neo-Nazi-derived ideologies.

That is an interesting point. What you also have that's sort of unique in the US is that you have a demographic that is called "whites".
And in the US everything is divided into demographics like crimes, education, income.
We don't have that in Europe because we don't have demographic groups like white, blacks, Latinos or Asians. To the same extend the US have.
In Europe we got different demographics at a time when societies were more open and equal mostly after 1945. And we still don't have them to the same extend.

Now certain people always thought of it as white vs black or Asian thing. And they look back at a time when white people still had all the power.
They see the equality and the influence from other demographics as a bad thing and a loss of power.
When a lot of those different demographic are not against white people but they are for themselves. And they want more influence for their interest.
I think that's why some people often didn't understand Obama's point of view. He viewed things from an African American perspective (also still a pretty "white" one).
But he simply viewed things from an African American point of view. Not against white people.

Seriously...who in this thread, let alone this forum advocates these ideologies?
Whole bunch of dudes. They're the ones we tend to ban. Like the guy who stood up for all the white supremacist killers (like the dude on the train in Portland, and the guy in Charlottesville).

"Chicago has gang violence and high murder rates so most black people are dangerous" is standard issue War Room knee-jerk shtick

...also go look at two posts after you said that.

This one incident clearly balances out all the shooting Muslims committed while yelling Alloha Snackbar.

This one incident clearly balances out all the shooting Muslims committed while yelling Alloha Snackbar.

"one incident" he says.....as if we havent seen this before....

and was the point of the OP to claim that white supremacists are worse than muslim terrorists?

Whole bunch of dudes. They're the ones we tend to ban. Like the guy who stood up for all the white supremacist killers (like the dude on the train in Portland, and the guy in Charlottesville).

The amount of Nazi apologism and victim blaming in the Charlottesville mega thread was ridiculous.
I'd be completely unsurprised to discover that one of these Texan Nazi lunkheads was one of the dud units we'd banned from here.

"one incident" he says.....as if we havent seen this before....

and was the point of the OP to claim that white supremacists are worse than muslim terrorists?

First time I ever saw an article about white guys screaming Heil Hitler before shooting at someone.

Of course not, that was just me replying to the opening post, but I don't like quoting people unless they quote me first.

First time I ever saw an article about white guys screaming Heil Hitler before shooting at someone.

Of course not, that was just me replying to the opening post, but I don't like quoting people unless they quote me first.

ohhhh. so youre being super ultra specific with it then eh?

but.................you have seen stories about nazis kill people? or maybe just general white supremacists kill people?

ohhhh. so youre being super ultra specific with it then eh?

but.................you have seen stories about nazis kill people? or maybe just general white supremacists kill people?

Yes, that is exactly what is happening right now.

hes already back as Sensaisonnen (he was sensairambo)

Bring it on. I'm loving these race wars. It's entertaining as fuck. This is why the media fuels it.

Back