Supplements are the biggest scam, anyone can get rich they dont work either

I guess they are considered dangerous. With correct form they are legit but alot of people tend to lean back, I used too.
People lean back so they can mimic incline press. If you need to learn back you have too much weight on the bar. Just lower the weight and work on your core strength via reps.

People lean back so they can mimic incline press. If you need to learn back you have too much weight on the bar. Just lower the weight and work on your core strength via reps.

Yeh I agree its just something that would always creep up on me so I just went to doing them seated. Plus the gym owner wasnt really keen on casual gym goers potentially causing injury.

Its probably more of a shitty posture issue than anything else.

Only supplements I take are protein (when I'm actually going to the gym) and caffeine (everyday because I'm addicted).

Trickle up is a fairy tail that has never worked.. Also, why shouldn't the wealthy horde money? Its part of how one stays wealthy. Why should they waste their money by spending it frivolously? Also, why should there be any pairity between regular people and wealthy elite? The regular worker didn't start the company, they didn't take the risk. You should earn what you are worth to the company.

Why shouldn't people horde gross amounts of money that they don't need when others need money? Maybe because it would be in better use with those who need it.

And that's bullshit because wages haven't increased with owner profits are all.

Why shouldn't people horde gross amounts of money that they don't need when others need money? Maybe because it would be in better use with those who need it.

And that's bullshit because wages haven't increased with owner profits are all.

But its not your money to dictate what they do with it. It is their money. They can choose to spend it or not spend it. Besides, talking about income tax is pointless, the real wealthy don't pay it.

Meh, bullshit or not, that is how it is. You cant force them to pay an employee more then they are worth to the company. That is why burger flippers do not in any way deserve $15 an hour, their position is not worth that much. Wages have gone up, just by a small amount. I have been tracking my raises for the last 8 years and 1.5-2% is what I have been getting regularly.

The giant square animo acid pills sold in big tubs in the 80s/90s were great. You would get a floater after dropping a brownie, and there would be your pill totally undigested!

The giant square animo acid pills sold in big tubs in the 80s/90s were great. You would get a floater after dropping a brownie, and there would be your pill totally undigested!
Remember Mega Mass 4000? Came in a 20 lb drum and the scoop was the size of a small shovel. I think 20 lbs equaled 4 servings.

Remember Mega Mass 4000? Came in a 20 lb drum and the scoop was the size of a small shovel. I think 20 lbs equaled 4 servings.

Yes, I think you could use that tub afterward to store radioactive waste in. I wonder how many times you would have to eat the old, giant amino acid pill before it would finally digest.

"Dorian Yates didn't win the 1995 Mr. Olympia title, it was mega mass 4000!!!!11!"~every second page of mf at the time. Complete with cheesy photo of Joe standing beside Dorian resting his arm on his shoulder.

In college I took the same Andro supplement that Mark McGwire took. I don't if it really helped me put on muscle, but it you use to make me act bat shit crazy.

"Dorian Yates didn't win the 1995 Mr. Olympia title, it was mega mass 4000!!!!11!"~every second page of mf at the time. Complete with cheesy photo of Joe standing beside Dorian resting his arm on his shoulder.
lol! Those were the days.

My other favourites were the ads for Ultimate Orange and those old Cybergenics ads which was a workout program with supplements.

im interested in the "anyone can get rich" part

I don't know whether glutamine helps with muscle recovery, but it absolutely has helped with my stomach pain when nothing a doctor prescribed to me ever did.

I don't know whether glutamine helps with muscle recovery, but it absolutely has helped with my stomach pain when nothing a doctor prescribed to me ever did.
Did you have an ulcer?

meh, some may help.
most do nothing.
some actually are harmful.
this is from 20 yrs of ups and downs from supps

Did you have an ulcer?

Not quite, just inflammation, but it felt awful and doctors were unable to figure out what my problem was. None of the medicine they prescribed for me worked.

I got desperate and starting googling solutions, and eventually found one that helped.

Yep, when the pinnacle (or at least most successful and familiar) example of your industry, GNC, is 95% full of products that are either indecently overpriced, misleadingly marketed due to the fact they will do nothing for the well-nourished population purchasing them, or are outright bullshit, then you know you have a snake oil wagon, and that's what the supplement industry is.

GNC is the modern day wagoner with his wares and elixirs.

Maybe the dumbest thing about the supplement industry is that even the few pillars of legitimacy no longer make sense. I remember when Whey Protein was like $2.50/lb. That's great. Protein isn't bullshit. It works. But nowadays even the stuff I see in Wal-Mart is like $25 for 2 lbs. Who on fucking earth wants to pay $12.50 for powdered protein? You can buy Prime Ribeye for that rate at Costco. Hell, you can buy a 3 lb. tube of ground beef with a $10 bill. It's just fucking stupid how ridiculously unhelpful that industry has become to everyone involved, but those shucking the snake oil.
What about the Vitamin D , B12 and other supplements? My doctor prescribed Vitamin D supplements , which he said I can buy from Walgreen or any of the supplement retailers.

Not quite, just inflammation, but it felt awful and doctors were unable to figure out what my problem was. None of the medicine they prescribed for me worked.

I got desperate and starting googling solutions, and eventually found one that helped.
I've had similar feedback from other people.

Glad you finally found some Relief.

Back