Supplements are the biggest scam, anyone can get rich they dont work either

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching Bigger Faster Stronger,

Texas Man Faces Possible Prison Sentence for Selling Drug-Tainted Supplements
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....-faces-possible-prison-sentence-for-sell.aspx

Dietary Supplements Purported To Boost Women’s Sex Drive Found To Be Tainted With A Dangerous Drug
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...lements-purported_us_59077850e4b05279d4edbe7b

and reading these stories of supplement companies starting out of their garage back in the early days selling creatine from China and making 20 to 30k a month, the FDA doesn't even regulate it either.

Its much more difficult to break through now but all you need is to get a selling pitch going and a nice label and a good spokesperson, the word will spread.

Most of them are garbage, they did a study showing that the majority of big name supps didnt even contain that much of the specified product inside, for example one of the GNC supplements that were tested didnt even contain St Johns wort, it was actually some common household plant inside the capsules they tested now thats foul

Also if they do contain the advertised herb or supplement its a super low percentage like sub 50 percent that it wont even give you any real difference, the rest is filler like rice powder

Several leading brands had sups with high amounts of lead and containment.

If you do research a lot of these start up supp companies make a killing, if they succeed, you see the CEO of these companies driving lambos and already making over 5 million in a year and continuing to, selling shady supps promising gains that wont come true and people buy them up.

Watching Bigger Faster Stronger,

Texas Man Faces Possible Prison Sentence for Selling Drug-Tainted Supplements
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....-faces-possible-prison-sentence-for-sell.aspx

Dietary Supplements Purported To Boost Women’s Sex Drive Found To Be Tainted With A Dangerous Drug
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...lements-purported_us_59077850e4b05279d4edbe7b

and reading these stories of supplement companies starting out of their garage back in the early days selling creatine from China and making 20 to 30k a month, the FDA doesn't even regulate it either.

Its much more difficult to break through now but all you need is to get a selling pitch going and a nice label and a good spokesperson, the word will spread.

Most of them are garbage, they did a study showing that the majority of big name supps didnt even contain that much of the specified product inside, for example one of the GNC supplements that were tested didnt even contain St Johns wort, it was actually some common household plant inside the capsules they tested now thats foul

Also if they do contain the advertised herb or supplement its a super low percentage like sub 50 percent that it wont even give you any real difference, the rest is filler like rice powder

Several leading brands had sups with high amounts of lead and containment.

If you do research a lot of these start up supp companies make a killing, if they succeed, you see the CEO of these companies driving lambos and already making over 5 million in a year and continuing to, selling shady supps promising gains that wont come true and people buy them up.

They work.

I buy from 18x series nutrition because

1. every ingredient is listed there is no secret ' blend '

2. a percentage of the profits go to the Green Beret Foundation ( and that makes me feel good )

Also, their preworkout is great for everything from endurance ( running / biking ) to weight lifting.

18 Series Nutrition, LLC is a veteran-owned and operated nutrition company started in early January 2016 when two teammates realized the gap in current performance supplements. After years of using one supplement or another with the hope of finding the perfect mix, it seemed futile, as they all lacked something. In a community where training involves heavy training each morning, a day of physically demanding work, and most likely a garage gym workout with a teammate in the evening, they found themselves mixing multiple supplements to get what was needed. After reading the latest research results on the nutrient needs of SOF soldiers, as well as a number of other studies, these teammates decided to use this, along with their past experiences, and got to work. 18 Series Nutrition, LLC was created. It started out being a specific small order for the team and then grew larger and larger. From the very beginning we have been dedicated to donating 10% of every order back to the community by giving to The Green Beret Foundation.

https://www.18seriesnutrition.com/

When I worked for the gubbernment I came across one supplement co that also sold as a MLM pyramid. I really wanted to crack down on them but I couldn't find the corporate officers after it shut down.

Tis well known. People got rich because of deregulation at the cost of people's health. Shit is disgusting. Of course there are exceptions, but you really have to do your research thoroughly.

Xyience is nothing but Creatine bruh

Tis well known. People got rich because of deregulation at the cost of people's health. Shit is disgusting. Of course there are exceptions, but you really have to do your research thoroughly.

many herbs and supps do work its just that the products sold over the counter dont have the proper percentage or quality, many have only 25 percent of the supplement in it, and the rest is filler and it slow grade product.

The scientific tests are done with pure product and tested for potency, the problem is the majority of the supps sold over the counter that cost 40 plus dollars are scams with low potency and cheap product instead, they probably make the product for 5 dollars a bottle and sell it for 40 bucks.

GNC, Target, Walmart, Walgreens selling bogus herbal supplements, NY charges
DNA tests found only 21% of tested supplements contained what the labels promised

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/new...gus-herbal-supplements-ny-charges-020315.html

Basic rule of any drug/supplement - if it works as promised its prescription

Everything OTC is bullshit

Creatine, protein powder, glutamine, multi vitamins, BCAA's. These are supplements and they work.

I have the gains that prove they work bruh

Yep, when the pinnacle (or at least most successful and familiar) example of your industry, GNC, is 95% full of products that are either indecently overpriced, misleadingly marketed due to the fact they will do nothing for the well-nourished population purchasing them, or are outright bullshit, then you know you have a snake oil wagon, and that's what the supplement industry is.

GNC is the modern day wagoner with his wares and elixirs.

Maybe the dumbest thing about the supplement industry is that even the few pillars of legitimacy no longer make sense. I remember when Whey Protein was like $2.50/lb. That's great. Protein isn't bullshit. It works. But nowadays even the stuff I see in Wal-Mart is like $25 for 2 lbs. Who on fucking earth wants to pay $12.50 for powdered protein? You can buy Prime Ribeye for that rate at Costco. Hell, you can buy a 3 lb. tube of ground beef with a $10 bill. It's just fucking stupid how ridiculously unhelpful that industry has become to everyone involved, but those shucking the snake oil.

on morgan spurlocks show he made "supplements" out of random useless bullshit and made it look all legit in a fancy container and put all sorts of "highly reviewed" "clinically tested" shit and sold it for expensive prices and demonstrated it was all legal as long as he put that it wasnt FDA approved

you should do it and get rich OP

2017-05-26-01-13-58--1819098889.jpg

You're just taking the wrong "suppliments"

I just eat normal food. Never taken any kind of supplement in my life. Works for me. *Shrugs*

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

For those of you that heave read "Waterlogged"

I'll definitely see more of this guy, very interesting. I have always been worried that I don't drink enough water but haven't really had any related health problems. I'll have to verify his claims by looking for peer reviewed papers though just to make sure. Thanks for posting.

Back