Superfly 3X Header | Inoue vs Nieves | SriSaket vs Chocolatito | Cuadras vs Estrada

I drank a lot the night before and whenever I drink, I get the runs the next morning (it was Sunday morning where I live during the fight). It crept up on me during the first round and I couldn't hold it in any longer!
I keep a bucket near the couch for such occasions.

This is why keep saying SHUT UP KELLERMAN.

That piece of excrement need to go, him and Larry Merchant are cut from the same cloth. Larry just doesn't know when to behave himself, whereas Kellerman - when he sees its a non English-speaking fighter, he keeps spouting off whatever the fuck he wants.

He should comentate the action, and inform the audience on a fighter's history. But he should stop putting out so much value judgement, or trying to spoon-feeding the audience what to think (who's good or who to root for). Let us make our own decisions, for God's sake!

i agree
theres a huge difference between being a boxing historian and a boxing trainer
kellerman has never fought or trained in his life, but he often makes ridiculous, unsubstantiated comments on boxing technique

like during the inoue, nieves fight.
kellerman says, 'you can see nieves is here with a game plan'.. then lampley asks him, 'which is?' and kellerman replies, 'nieves wants to punch when inoue does not want him to.' the commentary is silent after that '...' i can imagine andre ward looking dumbfounded with his eyes crossed

PS: War Sor Rungvisai. I said ever since the first Cuadras fight that he was a terrifying beast. Probably some of the same cretins popping up to serve up their ignorant half-arsed bitching at Gonzalez were dissing him then, but he's always been a killer.

yes, he is a killer. cuadras was running that entire fight.
but at least he didn't stand in the pocket with this guy like roman.

but imo neither cuadras, estrada have the power to stop srisaket. that old school thai style, bites down on the mouthpiece, throws everything with power, moving forward, no finesse. srisaket won't be able to do that with inoue. target practice. quickness is on a whole different level with power. i'm looking forward to seeing that.

i agree
kellerman has never fought or trained in his life, but he often makes ridiculous, unsubstantiated comments on boxing technique

kellerman says, 'you can see nieves is here with a game plan'.. then lampley asks him, 'which is?' and kellerman replies, 'nieves wants to punch when inoue does not want him to.' the commentary is silent after that '...' i can imagine andre ward looking dumbfounded with his eyes crossed
I remember that!!

He stuttered a bunch trying to come up with an answer and than came with " well hes trying to punch when Inoue does....."

<{MingNope}>

i agree

Kellerman definitely sounded like he got caught off guard. He shoulda said Nieves was undeterred, game, or something like that. He probably thought Andre was going to pick it up from there and say, "GOOD EYE, MAX" as his lead in to his awesome analysis why this might be an interesting fight, but Max's hopes were dashed by awkward silence.

Yea, there's far less scrutiny at Flyweight and below. Its a hodgepodge of various fighters from different countries, and with little fan or media accountability its basically the promoters and whoever the sanctioning body decides should get a titleshot at a given moment in time.

Far easier to get away with cherry-picking, and there's no unification fights either. Its unheard of.

Moving up was his biggest mistake. Better to be a big fish in a small swamp.

Good point on the lack of unification. Not sure about why. It's like the guys know how fragile their names are at a lighter weight class so they get careful. They can't rebound from a loss like Canelo did.

It's time, gentlemen. Choco has something to say...

sounds like he is doing alright and in good spirits.

<mma4> .

@kenji goh@Sivo The Ram@Sano@cuban23@Sekimoto@JkMMA@MMALOPEZ@senri@Mr2urbo@GloryOfIran@JayElectra@Yourstepdad@BlackPanther@Cocakillbana@dissufc@@starwarzbud13@Queen B @Sakuraba7

It's time, gentlemen. Choco has something to say...

sounds like he is doing alright and in good spirits.

<mma4> .

@kenji goh@Sivo The Ram@Sano@cuban23@Sekimoto@JkMMA@MMALOPEZ@senri@Mr2urbo@GloryOfIran@JayElectra@Yourstepdad@BlackPanther@Cocakillbana@dissufc@@starwarzbud13@Queen B @Sakuraba7

Classy guy.

I don't like how he says he wants a fifth belt, though. At 118 he'd be a pygmy.

Classic champion attitude.
One second he's talking about going to retire and not wanting to think about boxing and the next second he's talking about a 5TH belt. LOL

Classic champion attitude.
One second he's talking about going to retire and not wanting to think about boxing and the next second he's talking about a 5TH belt. LOL

Great. Inoue still has his WBO belt.
Roman should challenge him for it, if he's serious about another title run.

Great. Inoue still has his WBO belt.
Roman should challenge him for it, if he's serious about another title run.
oh god, please no.

i wasn't sure roman could get through naoya before losing, nevermind now that he's been ko'd. inoue puts him in a coma.

oh god, please no.

i wasn't sure roman could get through naoya before losing, nevermind now that he's been ko'd. inoue puts him in a coma.
From what I heard, he wants the winner of yafai vs ishida.

oh god, please no.

This. There's no point in watching Gonzalez dwarfed, outgunned and beaten from pilar to post by another beast at 115.

So he's going to take the easy fights?

Well, I don't what he's going to do. He's just shot. In such cases retirement happens to be the best option. Otherwise he should focus on fights he has more than a snowball's chance in hell to win, and they're not necessarily easy.

Well, I don't what he's going to do. He's just shot. In such cases retirement happens to be the best option. Otherwise he should focus on fights he has more than a snowball's chance in hell to win, and they're not necessarily easy.

Right, better to retire then.
I don't wanna see him fighting guys 10 years older than him again.

Right, better to retire then.
I don't wanna see him fighting guys 10 years older than him again.

Right, enough with the Cuadras, Estrada, Yaegashi, Fuentes, or Sor Rungvisai-like shot octogenarians.

Right, enough with the Cuadras, Estrada, Yaegashi, Fuentes, or Sor Rungvisai-like shot octogenarians.

Has he ever fought anyone 10 years younger? Not the 1 or 4 years younger.
All of Roman's fights were against someone his own generation or older. If he can't give the next generation the same opportunity like they gave him (like 36yr old Edgar Sosa; or the 30yr old Soto, Solado, Vargas while Roman was 24), time for him to retire.

Back