Super human Swedish twin sisters.

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

2 sisters run into traffic and get hit by a truck and car.

The one who gets hit by a car, wakes up and tries to run away.

The one who got hit by the truck has compound fractures in her legs and still tries to fight the police.

P.s. British police are super proper..

One sister goes on to murder a man a few months later.

If these were black sisters you would've been calling for their murder. But since they're white, they're heroes. You ain't fooling anyone.

Has nothing on this guy.

I seen this shit before......Im guessing both the sisters and guy in my vid will feel the injuries for the rest of their lives, or atleast for a couple of months, but are humans really that durable? Like is it not that unlikely, that somebody will get run over and just get up?

My intuition tells me, if a car runs you over, you completely dead, or injured enough to not get up...but I guess not.

Perhaps it has something to do with car wheels? You don't actually have a 4000lbs SUV on you, just a portion of it, because the other wheels are taking the load of you?

That guy just got up like it was nothing lol.

Last edited:
Stepping in front of cars is a hobby of some liberals.

This is a very fascinating case. I guess it is one of the very few examples of folie a deux (shared psychosis) in modern history. The one twin who went on to murder the british man who took her in was apparently sharing her psychosis with her twin who, as seen in the clip, followed her into traffic and acted out in the same ways as her.

Was that drug related "superhuman" powers?

Jesus... The one lady in red went on to murder a man then tried to kill herself by bashing her face with a hammer and jumping 12 meters of a bridge. She survived and got 5 years in prison.

Here are some snips of the story after I translated the page.

05f23159-5cc3-4204-8a18-4fb5dc61f2ff.png

25919834-da16-474a-b9f9-5c86778342fe.png

de26ea79-620c-4607-a3aa-18765e336cde.png

f7e64174-8669-49a7-bc28-75a35bed0d22.png

https://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/svenskt-tvillingpar-pa-brottsturne-i-england/

Those women should have went in to WMMA.

May needs to build a wall to protect us from these snow wogs .

Last edited:
Back