Super human Swedish twin sisters.

Imagine how brutally American cops would have curb stomped the second sister after she assaulted the officer and took off running again. These Brits are like perfect ladies and gentlemen in the act of trying to restrain her. lol

Exactly what I was thinking. Even the first sister with the smashed legs would have gotten a few forearms to the skull for resisting and spitting.

Then I imagined if they were black. LOL. They would have been maced, tazed, bloodied and handcuffed on the side of the road from the start.

Pretty insane that they were able to cause so much mayhem though. This may be that one instance in a thousand where brutal American police work is preferable.

american-eagle-flag-us-97951763.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking. Even the first sister with the smashed legs would have gotten a few forearms to the skull for resisting and spitting.

Then I imagined if they were black. LOL. They would have been maced, tazed, bloodied and handcuffed on the side of the road from the start.

Pretty insane that they were able to cause so much mayhem though. This may be that one instance in a thousand where brutal American police work is preferable.

american-eagle-flag-us-97951763.jpg

I was stunned to learn, after watching the full documentary, that the penalty for assaulting a police officer in Britain is one day in jail. Wow.

I was stunned to learn, after watching the full documentary, that the penalty for assaulting a police officer in Britain is one day in jail. Wow.

Fucking lol.

Punishment in the US is getting turned into Swiss cheese from all the bullets you'll catch.

Ah yeah the Eriksson twins? I heard about them on Casefile recently. Not sure why it’s a War Room topic though unless it’s centered around the UK’s horribly light punishments for homicide.

The best part is when one of the officers asks. What are they Irish?

Why, because of how crazy they were? Lol

Last edited:
Back