Super human Swedish twin sisters.

In Sweden, car survives crazy woman crash.

The Swedes are BAD people from their frustrating flat pack furniture to ABBA pretty much providing the sound track for gayness the world needs to act NOW .

The most fascinating part is the way she behaved in the police station. She flirted with officers and didn't ask about her sister at all. The documentary was a little biased by letting those cops off the hook, I think it was very poor judgement to not keep her in custody. They cited "We couldn't see she was a direct danger to the public" or something. That's absolutely wrong. She was throwing herself in front of traffic on the highway, that can cause fatal car accidents for multiple drivers. Not to mention she was acting like it had never happened and claimed she had never tried to take her own life when asked in booking.

These cops are incompetent.

2 sisters run into traffic and get hit by a truck and car.

The one who gets hit by a car, wakes up and tries to run away.

The one who got hit by the truck has compound fractures in her legs and still tries to fight the police.

P.s. British police are super proper..

One sister goes on to murder a man a few months later.

Imagine how brutally American cops would have curb stomped the second sister after she assaulted the officer and took off running again. These Brits are like perfect ladies and gentlemen in the act of trying to restrain her. lol

2 sisters run into traffic and get hit by a truck and car.

The one who gets hit by a car, wakes up and tries to run away.

The one who got hit by the truck has compound fractures in her legs and still tries to fight the police.

P.s. British police are super proper..

One sister goes on to murder a man a few months later.

MOM!?!?

26a82h.jpg

The most fascinating part is the way she behaved in the police station. She flirted with officers and didn't ask about her sister at all. The documentary was a little biased by letting those cops off the hook, I think it was very poor judgement to not keep her in custody. They cited "We couldn't see she was a direct danger to the public" or something. That's absolutely wrong. She was throwing herself in front of traffic on the highway, that can cause fatal car accidents for multiple drivers. Not to mention she was acting like it had never happened and claimed she had never tried to take her own life when asked in booking.

These cops are incompetent.
Not to mention she cold cocked a cop ...... I thought that was frowned upon , if I'd known you were allowed to do that .....

Back