SUMO - 2016 Nagoya Basho (July 10th - July 24th)

Day 14. Possible playoff is harumafuji loses to hakuho tomorrow. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Day 14. Possible playoff is harumafuji loses to hakuho tomorrow. Tomorrow should be interesting.

yeah, i think a playoff looks pretty likely. three way playoff would be fantastic, but one step at a time.

Incredible experience for my first Basho! Thanks again for making this thread and all who contributed. Takarafuji is my favorite I've decided, I hope he gets promoted with another strong Basho this September.

He actually won an award this Basho, the kanto-sho Fighting Spirit Prize.

004b.gif

Sick tournament! The sumo thread is almost the only thing on f12 worthwhile anymore.

Incredible experience for my first Basho! Thanks again for making this thread and all who contributed. Takarafuji is my favorite I've decided, I hope he gets promoted with another strong Basho this September.

He actually won an award this Basho, the kanto-sho Fighting Spirit Prize.

I don't remember how most of his matches went this Basho, but I thought it was kind of weird to get a fighting spirit award right after Henka-ing the shit out of someone on the last day.

G'dang!

I don't remember how most of his matches went this Basho, but I thought it was kind of weird to get a fighting spirit award right after Henka-ing the shit out of someone on the last day.
hahaha yeah, the henka was a bit disappointing from takarafuji on the final day. he did have a very nice tournament though.

Back