"Strongest son of a B**ch I have ever met" Said Brock Lesnar

they've wrestled many times. cain beat him on a technicality one time if i recall. I think Konrad is 4-1 against Cain or something like that

Exactly and out the 5 times Cole owned Cain every time if the bozo bothered to watch it on youtube for few mins rather then brainlessly babling away

Dude is going to be a lawyer, fuck getting punched in the face

Also the UFC wouldn't have been able to promote him, his body is worse than Josh Barnetts off roids
Quit fat shaming. <26>

Even though it's so damn true. <21>

Why don't you guys get it a dominate HW wrestler almost always will transition well into MMA......He already did when he was green as fuck he couldn't be stopped! He only went undefeated in MMA and winning the Bellator HW belt and defending it.... The fact that some losers have thousands of posts on sherdog but don't know who Cole fucking Konrad is tells me all i need to know about these "New MMA" fans.......

So my question is why didn't the UFC want a guy who was man handling a roided up Brock?

I'm not sure people realize that Konrad's whole MMA career only last two years and that he defended his belt just once. The UFC was probably keeping an eye on him to see if he'd become more well-rounded, but his retirement came much sooner than anyone expected.

Cmon if a guy is rag dolling Brock f*cking Lesnar I am pretty sure he would have been unstoppable......He won the Bellator HW gold with ease defended with ease and at the time he didn't really care for MMA imagine if he had kept training and added striking to his arsenal......
Lol who said he ragdolled brock ? All brock said was he was strong haha people always reaching

Who did he ever beat?

Bellators hw div was even more rubish than now.

I remember the polar bear. Bellator money then is like Reebok money now. He actually had a degree and a brain and decided to go make some real money. I did think the heavyweight picture would have been more interesting if he'd stuck around however. I wonder if Bellator gave him a good pay bump if he'd take a few fights.

You can literally see his dick... As a straight man i'd out right refuse to grapple with him in that gay ass state. Actually i'd refuse to grapple with any man in spandex but that besides the point.

Anyway one point people are forgetting, dominating in training is not dominating on the grandest stage of them all, he may been stronger than Lesnar in training but in the live PPV night Lesnar would kill him.
Grandest stage of them all? Yeah, I doubt they ever let him headline at Wrestlemania...let alone beat Brock

He was the best wrestler, and outboxed Paul buentello. He didn't like hurting people, andni think 265 was a really hard cut for him. Hope he's doing well.

Defeated my boy Cain in college.

Konrad.jpg

06colNCAA381J8632.jpg
06colNCAA382J8629.jpg

6'5 290 lbs

And I wonder how come Cain has back issues..
And he did it 4 times if i remember correctly,Cain has 1 on him too.

Cmon if a guy is rag dolling Brock f*cking Lesnar I am pretty sure he would have been unstoppable......He won the Bellator HW gold with ease defended with ease and at the time he didn't really care for MMA imagine if he had kept training and added striking to his arsenal......
Dude wouldn't even need to learn striking, just learn how to drop those toasters better.

they've wrestled many times. cain beat him on a technicality one time if i recall. I think Konrad is 4-1 against Cain or something like that
You're 0-1 lying about having an IG girlfriend

Stipe would murder him. Isnt his best wins Paul Buentello and Eric Pringles?

Why don't you guys get it a dominate HW wrestler almost always will transition well into MMA......He already did when he was green as fuck he couldn't be stopped! He only went undefeated in MMA and winning the Bellator HW belt and defending it.... The fact that some losers have thousands of posts on sherdog but don't know who Cole fucking Konrad is tells me all i need to know about these "New MMA" fans.......

Yo' can you link us on the sources already ?

Thanks.. 3rd time asking in this topic.

Back