"Strongest son of a B**ch I have ever met" Said Brock Lesnar

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Everyone knows he used to train with Cole Konrad.........Brock said "Cole Konrad is the strongest son of a b*tch I have ever met in my life and the mother f*cker hasn't even taking a freaking supplement in his career"

So my question is why didn't the UFC want a guy who was man handling a roided up Brock? My guess is too great of a wrestler and would have been too boring. I think Cole can jump out of bed and own Stipe for 5 rounds just take him down and get top control for all 5 mins of each round with ease. (He won't finish Stipe but Stipe won't get up either)

Konrad was boring but had the potential to be the HW greatest. Monstrous man and exceptional wrestling.

He was terribly boring. They wouldn't sign Askren, they definitely wouldn't sign Cole. The he division can be bad enough already, nobody wants to see 5 rounds of a fay dude laying on top of another man.

Any link to this TS ?

I feel Cole didn't like the all punching business and he found an alternative.

He was terribly boring. They wouldn't sign Askren, they definitely wouldn't sign Cole. The he division can be bad enough already, nobody wants to see 5 rounds of a fay dude laying on top of another man.
Wrestling has always been mma's red headed step child.
Even though it's essential

Retired undefeated.

He should be the next retired athlete Conor talked out of retirement.

Konrad vs. Conor.

Konrad via TKO round 4.

Would have liked to have seen Cole vs. Steve Mocco in the UFC

Defeated my boy Cain in college.

Konrad.jpg

06colNCAA381J8632.jpg
06colNCAA382J8629.jpg

6'5 290 lbs

And I wonder how come Cain has back issues..

And have a fat guy their champ? No way.

Rulon Gardner was maybe stronger than Cole. He defeated Karelin, won the gold medal for wrestling, and fought once in Pride.

Cmon if a guy is rag dolling Brock f*cking Lesnar I am pretty sure he would have been unstoppable......He won the Bellator HW gold with ease defended with ease and at the time he didn't really care for MMA imagine if he had kept training and added striking to his arsenal......

Dude is going to be a lawyer, fuck getting punched in the face

Also the UFC wouldn't have been able to promote him, his body is worse than Josh Barnetts off roids

Defeated my boy Cain in college.

Konrad.jpg

06colNCAA381J8632.jpg
06colNCAA382J8629.jpg

6'5 290 lbs

And I wonder how come Cain has back issues..
You can literally see his dick... As a straight man i'd out right refuse to grapple with him in that gay ass state. Actually i'd refuse to grapple with any man in spandex but that besides the point.

Anyway one point people are forgetting, dominating in training is not dominating on the grandest stage of them all, he may been stronger than Lesnar in training but in the live PPV night Lesnar would kill him.

Konrad was with bellator I believe he was stil udner contract. That's why he retired, bellator couldn't give him enough fights and didn't pay well enough so he figured being a MMA fighter doesn't pay off.

Really shitty siutation overall

He went into selling milk insurance or something rather than confine on his Bellatir contract. His hands looked good against Buentello.

Based on what is he "too great at wrestling"? Superb collegiate run, but its not like he's a medalist at the olympics or worlds. He was overwhelming for a weak heavyweight division due to strong wrestling and dominant top game, but I think Stipe would knock his head off unless he became well-rounded.

Get some perspective here, folks. Was a tremendous talent, but he's not "jumping out of bed" and winning the title.

Last edited:
Back