"Strongest son of a B**ch I have ever met" Said Brock Lesnar

He was a great wrestler but everything else was lacking.

Atrocious standup and his cardio was terrible. Still, you got problems if that guy gets on top of you. I feel like he'd easily be top 10 still.

You can literally see his dick... As a straight man i'd out right refuse to grapple with him in that gay ass state. Actually i'd refuse to grapple with any man in spandex but that besides the point.

Anyway one point people are forgetting, dominating in training is not dominating on the grandest stage of them all, he may been stronger than Lesnar in training but in the live PPV night Lesnar would kill him.

I think the moment the competition starts and you are fighting with everything you got to win stuff like "uuu I can see his dick" is kinda non relevant.

Dude ain't exactly a stranger to the big stage.

In high school he was a freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling state champ and national champ.

In college he was a 2 times NCAA D-1 champion

Internationally he won Gold at Pan American Championships and he got Bronze in World University Championships in Mongolia.

Also finished third at the U.S. World Team Trials.

Decided to call it knees, back, etc.. what I would imagine a man that size doing wrestling from a very young age and if Brock is telling the truth doing all that drug free is impressive.

Brock started his local camp so he joined as a training partner and decided to go beat up some guys in MMA . had 9 fights and all victories, got a lot more fatter then his college days.. but he was Bellator champ and then he quit to get a good job locally.

Konrad was with bellator I believe he was stil udner contract. That's why he retired, bellator couldn't give him enough fights and didn't pay well enough so he figured being a MMA fighter doesn't pay off.

Really shitty siutation overall
This is correct. Konrad had a budding career but he quit Bellator and took a full time job in trading agricultural commodities. He was a realist and I recall him saying in an interview back around 2013 that he knew he didn't look like Brock or your typical MMA fighter; his body wasn't that of a superb athlete, he didn't have an outgoing or controversial personality, so he just felt like no matter what he did, he would not reach the 6 figure pay days he wanted from fighting, so he left.

Cmon if a guy is rag dolling Brock f*cking Lesnar I am pretty sure he would have been unstoppable......He won the Bellator HW gold with ease defended with ease and at the time he didn't really care for MMA imagine if he had kept training and added striking to his arsenal......

Can you link us to the article or vid or something bro ?

Cmon if a guy is rag dolling Brock f*cking Lesnar I am pretty sure he would have been unstoppable......He won the Bellator HW gold with ease defended with ease and at the time he didn't really care for MMA imagine if he had kept training and added striking to his arsenal......
Um. Who said he rag dolled lesnar?

Konrad would have had some beatings coming to him if he kept fighting and stepping up in competition against top guys. He was less well rounded than lesnar.

Cole Konrad's making that commodities trading money. Doubt he will even consider coming back. Unless the paycheck is really that good.

they're both big boys.

brock-lesnar-promoted-to-blue-be.jpg

314283zxm3umss.jpg

but i remember in Brocks UFC trainin camp footage they always showed him beatin up on Cole and taking Cole down so i dont think the hype around Cole is real.
also durin the lead up after Brock's illness he said he was throwin around all his training partners including cole, when he spoke bout how healthy he felt

Konrad was with bellator I believe he was stil udner contract. That's why he retired, bellator couldn't give him enough fights and didn't pay well enough so he figured being a MMA fighter doesn't pay off.

Really shitty siutation overall

I remember thinking (back when they did their season tournaments) "I wonder if the champs make less money by being a champ.

After all, their champions used to fight roughly once a year (they get to fight the guy that won that season's tournament).

Whereas, the guys who continue to fight during the tournament, but lose in the finals, would have more fights when all is said and done.

More fights = more money.

These threads are hilarious.On Sherdog there's always some irrelevant person that would kill the champ.Tomorrow there will be a Ricardo Arona could be champ thread i'm sure.I watched this guys whole career,Stipe would knock him out most likely pretty easy.

I think the moment the competition starts and you are fighting with everything you got to win stuff like "uuu I can see his dick" is kinda non relevant.

Dude ain't exactly a stranger to the big stage.

In high school he was a freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling state champ and national champ.

In college he was a 2 times NCAA D-1 champion

Internationally he won Gold at Pan American Championships and he got Bronze in World University Championships in Mongolia.

Also finished third at the U.S. World Team Trials.

Decided to call it knees, back, etc.. what I would imagine a man that size doing wrestling from a very young age and if Brock is telling the truth doing all that drug free is impressive.

Brock started his local camp so he joined as a training partner and decided to go beat up some guys in MMA . had 9 fights and all victories, got a lot more fatter then his college days.. but he was Bellator champ and then he quit to get a good job locally.
How the hell did Velasquez take him in a wrestling match then?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lol Holy crap! I've never seen that before!
Yeah. I watched a couple episodes to see if the beast hulon would lose like 200lbs. I cant remember, but it just seemed like he didnt care. I guess surviving a couple of near death experiences can make you go either way. Not as in gay.

How the hell did Velasquez take him in a wrestling match then?

He didn't xD.

Cain was always taken out in semi-finals .. he never got to win a NCAA D1 tittle because of a monster of a wrestler with skills and size like Cole.

You can literally see his dick... As a straight man i'd out right refuse to grapple with him in that gay ass state. Actually i'd refuse to grapple with any man in spandex but that besides the point.

Anyway one point people are forgetting, dominating in training is not dominating on the grandest stage of them all, he may been stronger than Lesnar in training but in the live PPV night Lesnar would kill him.

Lmao

He didn't xD.

Cain was always taken out in semi-finals .. he never got to win a NCAA D1 tittle because of a monster of a wrestler with skills and size like Cole.
Someone posted in here Cain beat him?

Someone posted in here Cain beat him?

they've wrestled many times. cain beat him on a technicality one time if i recall. I think Konrad is 4-1 against Cain or something like that

Back