Strongest Country per Capita?

Samoans are weaklings compared to Tongans and Fijians.

I dunno about that. Fijians aren't as strong as Samoans and Tongans bro. Tongans and Samoans are about the same, Tongans can't take a hit like Samoans tho.

I dunno about that. Fijians aren't as strong as Samoans and Tongans bro. Tongans and Samoans are about the same, Tongans can't take a hit like Samoans tho.
fijians enslaved the Tongans and the tongans enslaved the samoans. It's still the same way pretty much bro. The meanest scaffolder I know is a fijian that's how I know there strong.

fijians enslaved the Tongans and the tongans enslaved the samoans. It's still the same way pretty much bro. The meanest scaffolder I know is a fijian that's how I know there strong.

Fair enough. Strongest dude I ever worked with was a Raro, short dude but stocky af.

I'm going with United Arab Emirates.

The main things I considered were:
  • Proportion of country doing manual labor (most rich countries are too sedentary to be serious contenders, even if their strongest are very strong)
  • Age demographics (most poor countries are dominated by children, which will drag them down)
  • Sex ratio
United Arab Emirates has the world's highest proportion of working migrants—much of it manual labor. This keeps their age demographics concentrated in the middle—not too old, not too young—since they're only bringing in working age folks. It also gives them a horribly skewed gender ratio. UAE has 2.19 males to every female, compared to 1.0 in Iceland or 1.06 in Samoa.

define strength.
I_f950f7_1471379.jpg

I'm going with United Arab Emirates.

The main things I considered were:
  • Proportion of country doing manual labor (most rich countries are too sedentary to be serious contenders, even if their strongest are very strong)
  • Age demographics (most poor countries are dominated by children, which will drag them down)
  • Sex ratio
United Arab Emirates has the world's highest proportion of working migrants—much of it manual labor. This keeps their age demographics concentrated in the middle—not too old, not too young—since they're only bringing in working age folks. It also gives them a horribly skewed gender ratio. UAE has 2.19 males to every female, compared to 1.0 in Iceland or 1.06 in Samoa.
Should've read the OP

Should've read the OP

I did read the OP. The OP gives his definition of strength, listing two criteria that support my pick. He then gives his two picks, but uses a rational that overemphasizes the strongest links, when in fact the weakest are probably more important.

When the time comes, we know where the strength lays.

[YT}
[YT]

Back