Stripping Colby is a gimmick to get fans on his side

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now there will be an injustice done against a guy who got stripped of a belt because he wanted an extra month to prepare for a unification bout

Making that fight for an interim title was a gimmick to try and build up a little interest for a card that had none.

I blame that
giphy.gif
Dana.

Now there will be an injustice done against a guy who got stripped of a belt because he wanted an extra month to prepare for a unification bout

LOL!! just a douchebag or a retard can be or become a fan of a fucking douchebag sir...WTF you are talking about??

I was already on his side, but now they stripped him because he refused to compete I see him as a bit of a bitch.

nah they just realized he's a scared, cringy dork who doesn't bring in any numbers at all.

So the heel company is screwing Colby to turn him face, is what you're saying?

Pro-wrestling > MMA

bork1}

Next for Colby: Kamaru Usman. The winner gets the winner of Woodley vs Till

The Interim title gets passed around more than a hooker in a back alley. The world knows that this is a propaganda stunt for Tyquil to duck Colby so Colby won't sweat this political bs one bit.

Its going to take a lot more than that to change the tides on this one.

What fans? The ppv sold like shit, nobody except for the hardcores know who Colby is.

Champions need to defend their titles. No sympathy for Colby, and i'm a fan.

There is absolutely ZERO chance that Colby accepts a fight with Usman either. There is a good reason that Colby literally ignores everything Kamaru says, and it isn’t because he is deaf.

I was already on his side, but now they stripped him because he refused to compete I see him as a bit of a bitch.

He had to have surgery and just fought in June. Tyron has been ready to fight for awhile now and still has been refusing to fight. The UFC does this to a lot of guys, they try to force them into fighting every 3 months when really the body can’t heal properly especially after a tough fight against RDA. It’s not like he took zero damage or something. It was a 5 round battle.

If they were just planning on stripping that belt then they shouldn’t have made one in the first place. Nobody will pay to watch Woolley fight anyway.

Interims are LAME anyway who cares?

Who cares.

I'm sure Colby gets first crack at the winner of Woodley vs Till.

Also don't be surprised if the Woodley vs Till blows up in the UFC's face with Till not making weight.

Back