Stripe vs Ngannou- Who Wins?

Stipe vs Ngannou

• Total voters
giphy.gif

I wonder when ngannou beats stipe if ppl are gonna say stipe was past his prime.

Voted Stipe since we've seen him use more tools/ability to adapt and that historically tends to reflect who wins fights. Also the fact that the vast majority of time in both MMA and boxing during the last decade, HW has been ruled by a guy weighing around 240 seems to suggest that is the optimal OW fighting weight.

Not on a knock on Francis though, we just haven't seen it so it is an unknown though. The only thing we know for sure is the guy has great power, is a great prospect, and he's riled up the homosexual fanbase somewhat online, but that ain't his fault.

only if it is Francis.
While I am not saying Miocic lacks power, it is simply not his style (to go for the kill right away).

While that's fairly true, it's Miocic who's had three fight ended by (T)KOs in under a minute. Ngannou's only sub-minute finish was a submission.

Check that striking defense..

knockdown-vs-overeem.gif
Check out that decorated professional kickboxer literally running from him

lol yeah stipe put his hands down, Overeem wasn't engaging him period on the feet. It was a crafty veteran move. Stipe outclassed Overeem in that fight.

Ngannou isn't even nearly as skilled as Stipe

Stipe. JDS was(is) a lethal guy, but Stipe put him on his back foot. My beat is he will do the same to the french. One thing is to fight going forward, another doing it backwards. I don't think Francis will know what to do will backing up.

Back