Stripe vs Ngannou- Who Wins?

Stipe vs Ngannou

• Total voters
sIsNb3r.jpg

I personally think Ngannou ends this rather quickly

I think the size is too much, stipe somehow needs to get on top but i don't think he will be able to get the takedown so he will have to drop ngannou with a punch in the clinch then ground and pound. I think the safest bet is ngannou by KO punch

I think the size is too much, stipe somehow needs to get on top but i don't think he will be able to get the takedown so he will have to drop ngannou with a punch in the clinch then ground and pound. I think the safest bet is ngannou by KO punch
That length is too long ([<cena1}). I think Stripe gets caught trying to close the distance for a TD

Damn, not many results in yet, but im surprised its even at this point. I was certain the consensus was overwhelmingly for Frank.

i dont want to discredit or count out stipe but i've never been incredible impressed by him and i think hes very bad for the ufc and the future of the ufc.. i mean hes a stand up guy but hes just horrible as a champ... if the ufc had a HW champ with the persoanlity of Connor (minus the ducking) he'd probably be the biggest star in all of sports.. Ngannou isn't that.. but he bring so much more than stipe does.... ultimately its the best fighter on the night who deserves to be champ.. i just hope along with im sure ever single person who has a financial stake or wants to see UFC regain some dignity and new popularity (outside of connor fans.) will be rooting for Gnannou..

again no issue with stipe.. i like him.. but hes just a dull champ.

i dont want to discredit or count out stipe but i've never been incredible impressed by him and i think hes very bad for the ufc and the future of the ufc.. i mean hes a stand up guy but hes just horrible as a champ... if the ufc had a HW champ with the persoanlity of Connor (minus the ducking) he'd probably be the biggest star in all of sports.. Ngannou isn't that.. but he bring so much more than stipe does.... ultimately its the best fighter on the night who deserves to be champ.. i just hope along with im sure ever single person who has a financial stake or wants to see UFC regain some dignity and new popularity (outside of connor fans.) will be rooting for Gnannou..

<31>

What? Stipe is a phenomenal champion. Great opposite to not defending Conor, twats like PlatinumMike or Colby.

Bad for UFC? C'mon man. You're saying Stipe is bad for if UFC AND in the same post giving props to Conor who is asking fighters to beg him to come back?

In any aspect except of making a clown of himself for marketing purposes Stipe is the man. And put all those "warriors" and big mouths in a firefighter rescue action and they'll shit themselves over more than Colby did when he saw that boomerang coming.

Nah. Stipe is the real man.

Not sure, but as Bas would say "this fight is not going the distance". I have a hunch Ngannou will win, but im not as sure of it as many have been.

What? Stipe is a phenomenal champion. Great opposite to not defending Conor, twats like PlatinumMike or Colby.

Bad for UFC? C'mon man. You're saying Stipe is bad for if UFC AND in the same post giving props to Conor who is asking fighters to beg him to come back?

In any aspect except of making a clown of himself for marketing purposes Stipe is the man. And put all those "warriors" and big mouths in a firefighter rescue action and they'll shit themselves over more than Colby did when he saw that boomerang coming.

Nah. Stipe is the real man.

i dont want him to be a fake like colby.. he doesn't need to act tough and cocky like an asshole.. he justs need to do something.. hes has zero charisma.. hes a good champ by fighting standards and ufc standards but he cannot even put together a few words in a presser.. ngannou was playing the villain and trash talking a bit.. he could have came back with something clever.. something confident.. something to build interest.. something to show character.. it didn't need to be an insult.. but instead he says "yah... sure.. okay" hes upset that the ufc want him to lose but honestly.. he offers them nothing.. hes unmarketable.. the whole hype around this fight is on ngannou.

Stripe vs Frank, who do you have?
Stipe. Going off of the fact he has beaten better talent than Ngannou. What does Ngannou do other than hit hard? HW's all hit hard, Francis just may hit the hardest.

The only thing people have is a GIF... of Stipe being KOed by Struve.... And because of that people say Ngannou winning is a lock.

post Rousey/McGregor way of thinking I get it

Back