Media Strickland's coach: Sean turned down Chimaev due to travel issues, DDP wanted Sean rematch but UFC denied

If DDP wanted a Strickland rematch, I'm kind of surprised the UFC didn't go for it unless they're totally hellbent on giving Adesanya a (unearned) title shot.
Adesanya doesn't deserve a title shot, but Strickland deserves a rematch? Not a chance

I'm not sorry in the slightest that Chimaev has 'cannot visit USA' issues due to his alleged buddy-buddy with Kadyrov or whatever it is.
He is not a very nice person so I hope he fades into ignominy.

Sean cant fight in Saudi Arabia because the stunts he pulls here would become actual drama there. You know how open minded and peaceful those countries can be.
He'd get destroyed in saudia arabia.

Adesanya doesn't deserve a title shot, but Strickland deserves a rematch? Not a chance
If Strickland beats Costa he'll get the next title shot most likely. Because he'll have history with both Adesanya and DDP. And the UFC loves its rematches more than almost anything else.

Has to be one of the most stupid posts I've ever read
If so, consider yourself blessed (?) as well as sheltered.​

Champions in combat sports used to have to be defeated with no controversy in order to lose their belt to a challenger.

If so, consider yourself blessed (?) as well as sheltered.​

Champions in combat sports used to have to be defeated with no controversy in order to lose their belt to a challenger.

Now it's comrade Sal pulling the strings

Please excuse and possibly forgive my ignance, but who is comrade Sal ?​

Judge Sal D'Amato.
Though I don't actually know if he judged the Strickland vs Du Plessis fight, you can replace him in your head with any other comrade.

So no Khamzat vs Sean in Saudi, nor USA.

Australia then? Europe?

Sean is too controversial with what he says. WME can’t give him a megaphone again. Odds are he never sniffs a title shot again.
That's the entirety of why he was pushed in the first place...the dude's best win was jack fucking hermansson lmao. If he wasn't a loudmouth shithole state panderer, he'd still be on the undercards/prelims where he was.

Odds are he never sniffs a title shot again because now with his new high profile he will have to fight top contenders every time he fights, and will lose half of them.

That's the entirety of why he was pushed in the first place...the dude's best win was jack fucking hermansson lmao. If he wasn't a loudmouth shithole state panderer, he'd still be on the undercards/prelims where he was.

Odds are he never sniffs a title shot again because now with his new high profile he will have to fight top contenders every time he fights, and will lose half of them.
Not accurate in the slightest. He was a sacrificial lamb for Izzy, their pearl wearing, dog masturbating, non- binary, Black Lives Matter champ. He was supposed to get slaughtered while they waited for DDP to be healthy enough to fight for the title. If DDP accepted the fight, Sean never gets that title shot.
Prior to the Izzy fight, Sean had no mega phone and was a complete unknown.
There’s a reason Izzy is getting a title shot coming off a loss and Sean is fighting Izzy’s rape victim, Paula Costa.

Not accurate in the slightest. He was a sacrificial lamb for Izzy, their pearl wearing, dog masturbating, non- binary, Black Lives Matter champ. He was supposed to get slaughtered while they waited for DDP to be healthy enough to fight for the title. If DDP accepted the fight, Sean never gets that title shot.
Prior to the Izzy fight, Sean had no mega phone and was a complete unknown.
There’s a reason Izzy is getting a title shot coming off a loss and Sean is fighting Izzy’s rape victim, Paula Costa.
Holy shit you're retarded, lmao.

Sean needs to do media rounds to get his rightful DDP rematch, adesanya got blown out of his strictland fight

Whenever fighters’ stories about their career rise it’s always, I slept in the my car, walked barefoot in the snow, begged to live in the gym. Then whenever big fights start we hear excuses that never existed prior in their record’s history. (Not saying they aren’t valid, and I realise my words strongly imply that, its just weird and annoying).

Does anybody know why Strickland has travel issues? I know he has a dark past but never knew it was dark enough to affect travel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back