Media Sean Tarzan and Christopher Curtis discuss Dricus #Battle and Internet bullying

PaddyO'malley

Aspiring Rapper and Inventor of the StronKube
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good morning my to all my #UFCFriend!

New Man Dance was just drop. In this video Sean Tarzan and Action Curtis discuss important topics related to internet bullying of #esteemed combatant as well as brawl with #AfricanKing Dricus Africanus

Cliffs:

**Twitter Bullying of Action Chris**
-Sean Tarzan he mention he cannot swear due to youtube's demonetization policies, possibly alluding to Canadan Combat Press oppression. He also welcomes Action Chris back from sabbatical.

-Sean asks Chris how he let the internet bully him off twitter, Action Chris he say he have many much hatred for most people and his life was much more peaceful without them.

-Action Chris go in defence of Ian Garry, say that fan who was on the internet is terrible and spread #FakeNews propaganda. Full of fat and dumb people who quickly unsheath sword of #Bigotry

-Sean Tarzan implores everyone to be nicer to Action Chris on "tweet tweet" and otherwise, maybe send him pictures of Biden to make him give smile

-Chris mentions he is so hurt by fans that he is deleting instagram, but he also say they don't really bother him in the end because he can defeat them in #battle

-Sean clarifies that bullying Chris on twitter is quite fun, but now he need new Twitter black friend so he ask Jamahal Hill if he can be his new Twitter black friend

-Action Chris he say his first instinct is to respond to critics and Sean remind him critic on Instagram post was just been miserable people and they should be ignored. Action Chris was feeling he should be able to hit critics, especially if they have planet fitness memberships, are divorced, and/or 42 years of age.

**Dricus Battle**
-Sean Tarzan he was said he talk to Dricus after the brawl, still likes him and imply maybe they was friend one day.

-Says he set boundary with Dricus in talk. Everything was no caps cool now but they will still look forward to #BigBattleContest

-Action Chris say Dricus is a good dude, solid dude, best dude he has every met.

-Sean Tarzan clarifies that "joking" about trauma with friends was different than if you was talk shit about. Compares it to saying the N word to small black child, as the anger of many year of struggle was ingrained within him.

-He also mentions that his childhood trauma is his card to make him go crazy mode, then Action accuses Sean of being such dirty fighter for elbowing Dricus' brain stem lulz.

-Sean Tarzan clarifies his aggression, says he also tried to bite Dricus his face but was got Dricus his hair instead

Closing statements:
Sean he say Dricus was NOT become in his head and fans don't know how fighting works. Action Chris Curtis he say most internet critics are relying on combat philosophy given to them in their childhood karate classes and fighting isn't about stoicism. Average fan knows nothing about fighting.

This episode was teaching us that combatant, irregardless of race, religion, childhood beating or otherwise was also people too. Please be nice to Action Chris so that line of communication between fan and warrior was not severed.

#GANAB

Last edited:
TS always has such a nice and positive attitude when he posts.

anyways, the beef between Sean and Dricus seems a bit manufactured to me. if anything, i thought these dudes would instantly like each other a bit by default due to their mutual distaste of Izzy. Sean's comments seem to lend some weight to that thought. i can totally see them training together after this fight just like Alex and Sean did after their fight.

i think Sean will ultimately win but its gonna be a tough slog for both dudes

Curtis seems like a wimpy nerd when he's in a relaxed setting.

But guy is an absolute beast that could wreck 98% of the population.

Ahaha, I was get this wimpy nerd vibes as well, but I think we was need to #GANAB tbh lulz. Sometime we make such many good joke and fighter was instead become sad and delete lines of communication with fan.

Maybe he will accelerate to UFC megastar with new confidence from breaks he receive. #JustMyCents

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a fighter get into another fighters head as much as Dricus has done to Sean

Good morning my to all my #UFCFriend!

New Man Dance was just drop. In this video Sean Tarzan and Action Curtis discuss important topics related to internet bullying of #esteemed combatant as well as brawl with #AfricanKing Dricus Africanus

Cliffs:

**Twitter Bullying of Action Chris**
-Sean Tarzan he mention he cannot swear due to youtube's demonetization policies, possibly alluding to Canadan Combat Press oppression. He also welcomes Action Chris back from sabbatical.

-Sean asks Chris how he let the internet bully him off twitter, Action he say he have many much hatred for most people and his life was much more peaceful without them.

-Chris go in defence of Ian Garry, say that fan who was on the internet is terrible and spread #FakeNews propaganda. Full of fat and dumb people who quickly unsheath sword of #Bigotry

-Sean Tarzan implores everyone to be nicer to Action Chris on "tweet tweet" and otherwise, maybe send him pictures of Biden to make him give smile

-Chris mentions he is so hurt by fans that he is deleting instagram, but he also say they don't really bother him in the end because he can defeat them in #battle

-Sean clarifies that bullying Chris on twitter is quite fun, but now he need new Twitter black friend so he ask Jamahal Hill if he can be his new Twitter black friend

-Chris he say his first instinct is to respond to critics and Sean remind him critic on Instagram post was just been miserable people and they should be ignored. Action Chris he should be able to hit critics, especially if they have planet fitness memberships, are divorced, and/or 42 years of age.

**Dricus Battle**
-Sean Tarzan he was said he talk to Dricus after the brawl, still likes him and imply maybe they was friend one day.

-Says he set boundary with Dricus in talk. Everything was no caps cool now but they will still look forward to #BigBattleContest

-Action Chris say Dricus is a good dude, solid dude, best dude he has every met.

-Sean Tarzan clarifies that "joking" about trauma with friends was different than if you was talk shit about. Compares it to saying the N word to small black child, as the anger of many year of struggle was ingrained within him.

-He also mentions that his childhood trauma is his card to make him go crazy mode, then Action accuses Sean of being such dirty fighter for elbowing Dricus' brain stem lulz.

-Sean Tarzan clarifies his aggression, says he also tried to bite Dricus his face but was got Dricus his hair instead

Closing statements:
Sean he say Dricus was NOT become in his head and fans don't know how fighting works. Action Chris Curtis he say most internet critics are relying on combat philosophy given to them in their childhood karate classes and fighting isn't about stoicism. Average fan knows nothing about fighting.

This episode was teaching us that combatant, irregardless of race, religion, childhood beating or otherwise was also people too. Please be nice to Action Chris so that line of communication between fan and warrior was not severed.

#GANAB

Great job and thanks man.

<5>

Absolute banger, and I'm not even a little bit joking.

Honestly, the best thing about the whole Ian Garry debacle is discovering Tyler Cassidy. The man is a damn legend. His Chris Hemsworth quadrilogy is hilarious and amazing.
I used to jam his song Dunked on way back in the day. He's legit.

ultimate-warrior.gif

Thread now has momentum! To all #Esteem poster, thank you for support Sean Tarzan his anti-bully movement

16175412-thank-you-message-in-a-carton-hold-by-an-old-man.jpg

And as always, please be nice to middle card combatant Action Chris

Maybe we defeat this false Anti-American narrative perpetuated by rival stabbing thread.

#StopAmericanHate

Now time for my daily Slap training routine of mine. Hopefully when done this thread will become #1 trending and end internet bullying against Action Chris and others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back