Media Strickland's coach: Sean turned down Chimaev due to travel issues, DDP wanted Sean rematch but UFC denied

It is a bit weird that nothing has even been announced for the MW title..perhaps they want to give Izzy more prep time who knows.
I think the UFC just don't want anything too much to take any shine away from the Irish guy's return in late June.
Adesanya vs Dricus is definitely happening, should be good. I really hope Dricus can get that win.

Pumped to see Strickland fight again in a few weeks -- he is just As Real As It Gets and I like the way he just doesn't care about PR and stuff like that. He is quite a breath of fresh air and he fights hard. Wish perhaps he'd take a few more risks during the fight but ....
His win against Adesanya was absolutely glorious. (Is Dreyga2000 a.k.a. 'You Will Vote for DreyGa' still on suicide watch after Adesanya's last loss to Strickland or did he respond to intensive Therapy & medication ok? Just checking up on that Sherbro)

I hope Sean gets the win against Costa in the next PPV. A KO would be fabulous but a decision win will do.

Last edited:
If Adesanya gets a title fight coming off of a loss it's ridiculous. He's had his free shot at another belt in a higher weight class already as well. The favoritism is at McGregor levels at this point.
So fighters shouldn’t get a title shot after a loss yet you want Stickland to have a rematch for the title after a loss?
Did you even think this through?

Y'all can keep saying that Khamzat is unproven shit if you want.

Sounds like how people tried gaslighting about Islam before he became the champ, moving goalposts and what not.

Khamzat bragged mega - just want to see him do what he claimed.

No real thoughts on Is, would like to see him challenge himself.

Sean cant fight in Saudi Arabia because the stunts he pulls here would become actual drama there. You know how open minded and peaceful those countries can be.

Well, Saudi Arabia is more peaceful than America... or Brazil, for that matter.

Yet another man confirmed to duck khamzat.

Sean should go up and rematch Alex P. If he’s into rematches.

His 15 minutes of fame at MW are up. He only became MW champ cause of that nuclear strike about Dog abuse he threw at Izzy. Izzy was mentally wrecked after that

Istriker said: Never realized how much I needed Sean-khamzat until now

Sean & Costa is set & it WILL be a banger, Khamzat may fight the winner.​

UFC knew DDP got a BS win, (Sean's fault for sparring instead of fighting). If Sean wasn't so controversial, the judges may not have not given the belt to DDP.

Last, lets be real about Khamzat. He is STILL unproven ANYWHERE except on his tweeter platform.
Unproven? Lol

How can a guy who beat Usman, Burns, Holland, Aliskerov be unproven?

Khamzat actually has more UFC wins than Costa.

It's pretty cool DDP would have been willing to run that fight back. If fights were judged as a whole, that fight most likely would have been deemed as a draw. The way things currently are, somebody had to be named as the winner. It wouldn't have been a robbery either way. It was so close just about the whole public opinion was split 50/50. Amongst the experts, the media, the fans, the fighters. It was very close.

Fuck the UFC, they give rematches to clear losers and won't give rematches when actually warranted, and it's all due to favoritism and money. That kinda shit turns me off, this is a prime reason why I hate Dana and the UFC.

The favoritism is at McGregor levels at this point.
I see that you've just started watching the UFC.

That's the only possibility if you are naive enough to think bookings and title shots are or ever were made on merit in this shitshow of a company.

The UFC sells advertising, and whatever fighter will put those ads in front of the most eyes gets promoted.

Sean cant fight in Saudi Arabia because the stunts he pulls here would become actual drama there. You know how open minded and peaceful those countries can be.
Sean appealing to the Saudis to fight: "But have you heard my stance on women?"

He's scared of dominant wrasslers or Dana offered him abmysal pay for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back