Media Strickland and the Schmo

I don't watch anime.

I watch cartoons.

Those are the same thing. Anime means animation.

Both anime and cartoon watchers don't like to hear that but it's true. Animation is animation.

I had to look this guy up because I don't remember a single one of his fights, but every time I come on here there is a thread about him.

No disrespect, but why is this guy getting so much attention?
Because he talks crazy shit.

anyone know why strickland has denounced the schmo?

schmo is making clickbait videos trying to troll him into giving him attention again

Literally no one cares about schmo, schaub, or any of these third-rate media wannabes.

Ayo, The Schmo LMFAOOO....

After peeping The Schmo a few dozen times, it was been like, 'Bro, I knw you cannot scrap, no need to act weak AF to remind mandem.',,,

Mad respect to mans hustle but that's why I switch it up to MMA Guru, my fam. Mans is like the CN Tower among them MMA reporters, a straight giant, roll through like TTC streetcar, bare real. Man's holding it down for the 6ix and beyond, ahlie???

The Schmo is still around? I thought that his retarded (and not funny) schtick would run its course by now...<Fedor23>

Ayo, The Schmo LMFAOOO....

After peeping The Schmo a few dozen times, it was been like, 'Bro, I knw you cannot scrap, no need to act weak AF to remind mandem.',,,

Mad respect to mans hustle but that's why I switch it up to MMA Guru, my fam. Mans is like the CN Tower among them MMA reporters, a straight giant, roll through like TTC streetcar, bare real. Man's holding it down for the 6ix and beyond, ahlie???
Understood a solid 20% of what you just wrote, man.

Literally no one cares about schmo, schaub, or any of these third-rate media wannabes.
I'd argue that a lot of people care about Shaub, but for the wrong reasons <Lmaoo> . I mean there's a thriving community out there dedicated to his stupidity ; said community is possibly bigger than his actual fanbase by now, which is... interesting.

Does schmo ask Sean why he is dating a trans ?

{<hhh]
Not that it's anyone's business, but that's a bit perplexing, seeing as she's pregnant with his kid.

Source: His coach said it during rounds, unfortunate it got aired.

Honestly don't see how anyone can watch this dude. Heard him talk one time and I'll never purposefully click another video if I know he'll be in it.

Edit: it's the interview guy in talking about.

Last edited:
Back