Media Strickland and the Schmo

He needs to chill out. He is going to upset the HDTV folks with pronouns next to their name.

He looks like me when i had 15 years old(not physically, just mentally). I mean, maybe he is just a boy who listened too much Disturbed.

anime is super gay though, not many things ate more virginal.

There’s a reason sigma-male grind-set and Sean Strickland both start with an “S”

Strickland is going down the Colby route. Once you acknowledge he’s playing a bit of a character, it’s a lot more bearable

“if you watch anime I would never do another interview with you again”

Genius

he is playing the heel pretty well
seems legit enough, his star is growing.

Sean just said what we all think. The schmo is annoying yet he somehow wormed his way into our hearts, and now we accept him.

Strickland is going down the Colby route. Once you acknowledge he’s playing a bit of a character, it’s a lot more bearable

“if you watch anime I would never do another interview with you again”

Genius
Colby legitimately was playing a character.

That's just who Sean is. He's just being himself.

Colby legitimately was playing a character.

That's just who Sean is. He's just being himself.

You believe Sean Strickland hates anime that much that he would never do an interview with someone if they watched it?

"Wrestling is a cowrds sport" is this the new Jiu jitsu doesn't work?
jiujitsu+doesnt+work.png

I hope Hemansson grapple fucks him for 5 full rounds now.

You believe Sean Strickland hates anime that much that he would never do an interview with someone if they watched it?
Yes. I can easily believe that. There are plenty of people who think like that.

I had to look this guy up because I don't remember a single one of his fights, but every time I come on here there is a thread about him.

No disrespect, but why is this guy getting so much attention?

Back