Media Strickland and the Schmo

I’m still on the fence about whether Strickland is actually this unhinged or He’s simply putting up this act now that he’s got some mild UFC fame. Regardless I got respect for his skills in the cage.

I don't buy it. I do think he's weird but he's playing it up.

You wanna see a real psycho?

<JonesLaugh>

I wonder how he’ll handle Hermansson. If both Strickland and Brunson win their fights, I think it’ll be good for them to fight each other for the next contender spot

They brought up the Usman fight, I keep forgetting that happened. And if you go back and watch it, seeing Usman handle a MW like this really makes me think he's goofin' up not challenging Izzy.

They brought up the Usman fight, I keep forgetting that happened. And if you go back and watch it, seeing Usman handle a MW like this really makes me think he's goofin' up not challenging Izzy.

He knows hed get smoked so he plays up the brotherly love angle, similar to how Anderson did Jones. Usman gets dropped by lightweights, imagine what Izzy would do, and that video you linked? Doesnt prove a thing, its an Usman highlight reel, not the full fight like it advertises.

He knows hed get smoked so he plays up the brotherly love angle, similar to how Anderson did Jones. Usman gets dropped by lightweights, imagine what Izzy would do, and that video you linked? Doesnt prove a thing, its an Usman highlight reel, not the full fight like it advertises.
What lightweights dropped Usman? Burns is the only one I can think of? And only 10 outta 24 of his pro fights were at LW where he was depleted and didn't look like the TST unit he does at WW.

And why did he get dropped? Exactly, cause of the takedown threat. Which would be a big deal in an Usman/Izzy scenario.

I’m still on the fence about whether Strickland is actually this unhinged or He’s simply putting up this act now that he’s got some mild UFC fame. Regardless I got respect for his skills in the cage.

It's very clear that he's doing like Colby and playing up his personality x10 for attention, and its working, nobody knew who he was a year ago despite having many UFC fights, now he raised his profile and is a known fighter getting main events, just by talking shit. if he was actually crazy and trying to hurt people he wouldn't have a team of people supporting him, he'd be kicked out of every major gym. It's clear he's putting on one pesona for the cameras and another in private.

Real unhinged people in the public eye do not act like this, they go the opposite way and try hard to appear normal and good, but aren't very good at it. Case in point: Jon Jones, who's so clearly a sociopath but tries so hard to appear like a good christian boy who's just being "tested by god". That's a person who's unhinged and out of touch with reality, Sean knows exactly what he's doing.

Man, this guy is so retarded he even had the Schmo completely dumbfounded there a few times. He's like the anti-Colby, only weirder and even more unlikable.

Back