STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Going over the basics with her is a good way to practice haha. She's decided to be a Karin player so I'm basically learning her myself. The kids are still convinced girl characters are weak so they stick with characters like Dhalsim and Ryu while I whoop them with Chun-Li.

Lol I have several guy friends who refuse to play as a girl. I’ve only tried Kolin but it’s cool with me.

Lol I have several guy friends who refuse to play as a girl. I’ve only tried Kolin but it’s cool with me.

It's so strange, lol. Reminds me of the old gauntlet ad about somebody having to play the chick character.

Some great ST Ryu play from Canada Cup 2017. No easy inputs, no comeback mechanics, just Street Fighter.

Last edited:
Some great ST Ryu play from Canada Cup 2017. No easy inputs, no comeback mechanics, just Street Fighter.

Nice!

Dude twitch is so bumming. I just missed the Problem X vs Ortiz match because twitch decided to play 6 commercials in a row for the 10th time. I swear they come on right at the worst time and every 15 minutes. Total BS and makes for terrible viewing.

Nice!

Dude twitch is so bumming. I just missed the Problem X vs Ortiz match because twitch decided to play 6 commercials in a row for the 10th time. I swear they come on right at the worst time and every 15 minutes. Total BS and makes for terrible viewing.

Dunno how the Ken player was winning the fireball war against Ryu, but it was entertaining.

As for SFV, I only saw the team battle where MOV 5-0ed team USA with his Chun-Li. Destruction.

Holy crap, Go1’s Menat is so scary. Looks like Guiles worst nightmare. He killed both Du’s Guile & Mika soundly.

That Kolin was pretty beastly today. Very solid play.

Still don't have the character, lol.

90 entrants for ST? Not bad actually.

Dude honestly I didn’t even like her at first. I didn’t think she was that cool at all but after watches some matches I started to really enjoy her gameplay but then Zeku came out haha. I’ve spent my time learning Ryu - Akuma - Juri - Kolin - Zeku in that order. Zeku will be moving past Kolin and Juri and possibly Akuma here soon.

Anyone interested in a battle lounge? I’m down to play.

They need to get rid of that stupid counter move for Zangief. Most of the time when you see it it's because of an input error and I knew it wasn't going to be that useful. Itazan just lost because he was going for a 720 after vacuuming MOV's Chun-Li and that shit came out instead.

They need to get rid of that stupid counter move for Zangief. Most of the time when you see it it's because of an input error and I knew it wasn't going to be that useful. Itazan just lost because he was going for a 720 after vacuuming MOV's Chun-Li and that shit came out instead.

Chun-Li OVC! She needs to be nerfed!!

Chun-Li OVC! She needs to be nerfed!!

MOV is doing great in the team tournament this weekend.

GGs yesterday. Couldn't play much because of internet and I was messing up all my chains from SFV to Darkstalkers to X-Men, lol.

MOV is doing great in the team tournament this weekend.

GGs yesterday. Couldn't play much because of internet and I was messing up all my chains from SFV to Darkstalkers to X-Men, lol.

Yea that was fun. GG’s. I wish they made a new Darkstalkers game because it’s so fun.

Yea that was fun. GG’s. I wish they made a new Darkstalkers game because it’s so fun.

Yeah, we should play that again. Darkstalkers doesn't use the tradition QCFx2 for their supers and everyone's is different from what I remember. Demitri's are ↓→↘ + PP, and ↓→↘ +KK.

Man, that was a great match between Itazan and Problem X. I like Gief, but I wouldn't have cared if Problem X took that with Bison.

Back