STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Weren't there 3 Charlies at Evo Top 8?

I think so. Infiltration, L.I. Joe and Bonchan maybe? Still, that hardly warrants the nerfs. It was just twitter complaining because people didn’t know the gimmicks.

Used him for 5 minutes. I like his variations of Guy's/Maki's attacks. Fun character.

Same here. I’ll give him some labbing tonight but his VT is tough to get a handle on. I’ve tried it a couple of time and my fingers aren’t quick enough! He seems pretty cool if you know how to use him. I also got Gief’s costume. That thing was way too cool to pass up.

Same here. I’ll give him some labbing tonight but his VT is tough to get a handle on. I’ve tried it a couple of time and my fingers aren’t quick enough! He seems pretty cool if you know how to use him. I also got Gief’s costume. That thing was way too cool to pass up.

They're chain combos. You might be able to mash them out, I dunno.

Been training the GF how to play so she can beat the kids she babysits <45>

Oh @Crimson Fury i finally hit Zeku’s VT > CA. You can mash it but it always works if you buffer the buttons way in advance. It also makes the CA more consistent. Zeku’s st.mk > st.mp xx qcb+s still gives me fits.

Oh @Crimson Fury i finally hit Zeku’s VT > CA. You can mash it but it always works if you buffer the buttons way in advance. It also makes the CA more consistent. Zeku’s st.mk > st.mp xx qcb+s still gives me fits.

I figured as much. I never mash chains, but I know it worked in older games.

Didn't see your message yesterday.

I figured as much. I never mash chains, but I know it worked in older games.

Didn't see your message yesterday.

It’ll be fun to work on. Best Zeku I’ve seen so far was Vesper. He was pretty beastly with him the first night.

Lol do they play?

She babysits my nephew and my best friends kid. They're only 5 but they just got the SNES Mini so they've been playing the crap out of SF2.

I'm teaching her the basics so she can handle them, haha.

She babysits my nephew and my best friends kid. They're only 5 but they just got the SNES Mini so they've been playing the crap out of SF2.

I'm teaching her the basics so she can handle them, haha.

Haha good man! Steel sharpens steel! Glad to hear your kids Are getting into the SF series. I showed my GF some Zeku highlights last night and she instantly recognized Sim. She’s 38 but knew who he was. I find that pretty amazing.

Haha good man! Steel sharpens steel! Glad to hear your kids Are getting into the SF series. I showed my GF some Zeku highlights last night and she instantly recognized Sim. She’s 38 but knew who he was. I find that pretty amazing.

Going over the basics with her is a good way to practice haha. She's decided to be a Karin player so I'm basically learning her myself. The kids are still convinced girl characters are weak so they stick with characters like Dhalsim and Ryu while I whoop them with Chun-Li.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back