STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

SwamiLeoni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a new thread since we're over the 1k mark in the other one. For those interested in Friday Battle Lounges, myself and @Crimson Fury usually meet up around 4:30 - 5:30pm PST. Feel free to drop a line anytime if you wish to play. We also play on Fightcade if anyone is interested in that.

Also, leave your CFN / Steam / PSN below if you're still playing. I didn't add the other list from v3 because only 5% of people on that list still play. If S3 comes hot out of the gate and people join back up, I'll be sure to post it here.

BATTLE LOUNGE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE: 1111

@SwamiLeoni - CFN: NicroManiac / NicroManiac82 (PC)
@Crimson Fury - CFN: FightersImpact
@Thunderhead - CFN: Thndrhd27
@CubicleGangster - CFN: ocSherlock
@OnionKnight86 - CFN: CometTheDog
@Swing - CFN: Danswer / Whey-face
@Gref - CFN: OGSimpson

Last edited:
I built a RetroPie recently and man I have to say, going back and playing all those old SF games felt good.

I haven't felt the urge to touch SFV in a while, DotA 2 has been taking up all my online gaming. It still feels like wasted potential to me. Especially the V-Gauge system.

Do you have Fightcade? If not, get it and play some 3rd Strike with us. Great times.

Good match, but that first song, ugh. I hated most of the songs in that game.

Just read a review for the SF Twitch release. It got smashed really really bad. Said to avoid at all costs. Go figure.

Just read a review for the SF Twitch release. It got smashed really really bad. Said to avoid at all costs. Go figure.

SF Twitch release?

I'm glad that Ed will be playable at the end of the month. After playing him in the beta, I just released that there's no way to change the music in Battle Lounge. It'll be weird playing him without his theme.

I'm assuming he meant SF Switch. It's been getting bad reviews.

Does it support XBox or PS4

What do you mean?

I have a steam remote and use it to play games on my PC. It acts a bit fucky outside of big picture mode due to the steam remote mapping it's buttons to keyboard inputs like page up, page down, and enter.

What do you mean?

I have a steam remote and use it to play games on my PC. It acts a bit fucky outside of big picture mode due to the steam remote mapping it's buttons to keyboard inputs like page up, page down, and enter.

Yea, my phone autocorrect that.

I was curious if fightcade supported Xbox or PS4 and if you had one you could use that.

Also playing the broken mess known as XvSF.

I'm down for a few of those matches. I guess they're releasing some more news tomorrow. My guess is that they'll release all of the patch notes and make some big deal about updating the trials. Meh. But E3 is coming up and Ono said he had some surprises in store. On a reddit thread I saw someone posted that Bornfree told them SFV would be interesting after E3. Seems like he might know something but who knows. I miss the reveals after the CPT Majors. Those were a great way to cap the night. Capcom ruining everything.

I'm down for a few of those matches. I guess they're releasing some more news tomorrow. My guess is that they'll release all of the patch notes and make some big deal about updating the trials. Meh. But E3 is coming up and Ono said he had some surprises in store. On a reddit thread I saw someone posted that Bornfree told them SFV would be interesting after E3. Seems like he might know something but who knows. I miss the reveals after the CPT Majors. Those were a great way to cap the night. Capcom ruining everything.

Get ready for the infinites, lol.

Also, anyone who signs into the new CFN between May 30th and June 13th (PST) will be rewarded with a 50,000 Fight Money bonus. I was going to buy Ed, but I guess I don't have to now.

Yea, my phone autocorrect that.

I was curious if fightcade supported Xbox or PS4 and if you had one you could use that.

I'm assuming you mean remotes and my guess is yes they do support them. I only use the steam remote because I'm too lazy to set up one of my ps4 remotes to work on PC. I've opted to use keyboard over steam remote when I do hop on fightcade.

Get ready for the infinites, lol.

Also, anyone who signs into the new CFN between May 30th and June 13th (PST) will be rewarded with a 50,000 Fight Money bonus. I was going to buy Ed, but I guess I don't have to now.

Oh shit classic Vega stage? Better have the same awesome stage music.

50K FM is much needed at this point as well. I still don't have all the characters unlocked and I'm sure as hell not dropping cash on them.

I'm assuming you mean remotes and my guess is yes they do support them. I only use the steam remote because I'm too lazy to set up one of my ps4 remotes to work on PC. I've opted to use keyboard over steam remote when I do hop on fightcade.

Oh shit classic Vega stage? Better have the same awesome stage music.

50K FM is much needed at this point as well. I still don't have all the characters unlocked and I'm sure as hell not dropping cash on them.

I wish I was better with the keyboard or I'd go with that too.

Yeah, it looks good, but a remake of this would be nice too.

wPU7iXt.gif

Figured I'd start a new thread since we're over the 1k mark in the other one. For those interested in Friday Battle Lounges, myself and @Crimson Fury usually meet up around 4:30 - 5:30pm PST. Feel free to drop a line anytime if you wish to play. We also play on Fightcade if anyone is interested in that.

Also, leave your CFN / Steam / PSN below if you're still playing. I didn't add the other list from v3 because only 5% of people on that list still play. If S3 comes hot out of the gate and people join back up, I'll be sure to post it here.

Swamileoni - CFN NicroManiac / NicroManiac82 (PC)
@Crimson Fury - FightersImpact

CFN: Thndrhd27

wPU7iXt.gif

I've been debating about getting a hitbox since I do so well on the keyboard

wPU7iXt.gif

Reminds me of the Sagat vs. Ryu in the SFII movie. That stage would be awesome. Love Vega's new stage as wel. It will give me good parry practice. Overall, not a bad update. We'll have to see how the server plays.

Reminds me of the Sagat vs. Ryu in the SFII movie. That stage would be awesome. Love Vega's new stage as wel. It will give me good parry practice. Overall, not a bad update. We'll have to see how the server plays.

That's what the stage is based off of. The Dramatic Battle from SFA1 was from the movie as well.

That's what the stage is based off of. The Dramatic Battle from SFA1 was from the movie as well.

That makes sense, it looks the exact same.

Now that we have 3 of the kings stages, who thinks there's going to be an Arcade mode coming? I know Sagat's stage was teased a while back. I'd have to look up some old tweets to find it.

Back