STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

I might pick up Skullgirls just because it's like $2 for now or something. I know it has one of the better training modes along with Rev.

I might pick up Skullgirls just because it's like $2 for now or something. I know it has one of the better training modes along with Rev.

That's what I've also heard. I'll just pick up GG Xrd Rev and it should auto-update. If Skullgirls is $2, I say why not. It's in your steam library forever.

That's what I've also heard. I'll just pick up GG Xrd Rev and it should auto-update. If Skullgirls is $2, I say why not. It's in your steam library forever.

You still have to buy the update which isn't on sale.

Yeah, that's a good price. I didn't play much of it, but I think it was developed by tournament players.

You still have to buy the update which isn't on sale.

Yeah, that's a good price. I didn't play much of it, but I think it was developed by tournament players.

FML didn't know that. Thought I saw it on Steam for $18.99 which would make the total around $35-40 I'm guessing.

I ended up getting GG.

Kinda bummed because I thought that I fixed my fightstick / PC issue but it poked its ffffing head back today and had me losing some close matches. I think my best bet now is to just take it to a professional. I'm not sure what's going on and I've tried everything that was recommended. So catch me on my PS4 handle until then.

I ended up getting GG.

Kinda bummed because I thought that I fixed my fightstick / PC issue but it poked its ffffing head back today and had me losing some close matches. I think my best bet now is to just take it to a professional. I'm not sure what's going on and I've tried everything that was recommended. So catch me on my PS4 handle until then.

Man, that sucks. Especially with all the fighters you just bought on PC.

I won't be on today. A buddy wanted to go through Mystara on fcade/steam/whatever.

Man, that sucks. Especially with all the fighters you just bought on PC.

I won't be on today. A buddy wanted to go through Mystara on fcade/steam/whatever.

Well it seems to work playing other games. I haven't had any issues with it, but then again I play primarily SF so I haven't put in the time with the other ones to see if it malfunctions.

This is supposed to drop in July and I'm on the waiting list for it. So hopefully this one works without any issue. I enjoy playing at my computer because my TV is on the wall and it's like 55' so its irritating to try and play on something like that. Hopefully this does release in July but I haven't heard anything new. I'll try and update this thread when it gets released if anyone is interested. I could do without Karin's (or whoever) that face is in the background.

SFV_Panthera_01.jpg

I'd prefer this.

3JD6WcC.jpg

LOL Thats hilarious hahaha

I may have found a solution so far. I added the X360ce file into the steam SF folder and my stick seems to be working ok for now. I did relize that the MadCatz fight sticks only work with VIA USB 2.0 chipset. My motherboard only has USB 3.0's on it so chances are if it acts up again I'll have to spring for a USB 2.0 board and have that set up. I'm almost certain that this is the issue. As long as the X360ce is working, I'll stick with that.

LOL Thats hilarious hahaha

I may have found a solution so far. I added the X360ce file into the steam SF folder and my stick seems to be working ok for now. I did relize that the MadCatz fight sticks only work with VIA USB 2.0 chipset. My motherboard only has USB 3.0's on it so chances are if it acts up again I'll have to spring for a USB 2.0 board and have that set up. I'm almost certain that this is the issue. As long as the X360ce is working, I'll stick with that.

Do MadCatz fight sticks actually last? I know their other products are pretty low quality and have been since forever.

Been playing on my PS4 account again: CFN is Wheyface or maybe Whey-face (I can never remember my dumb tags). Seems like there's a bigger pool of players in ranked; I figure some PS4 players are searching PS4 only. Ultrasilver is frustrating in some ways but also nice. A lot of these guys actually play lame like me, so it's educational to try and figure out how to open them up. The Guile players are particularly annoying: lots of zoning and flash kicking. It's good though because I need to learn how to beat that stuff reliably and Cammy has enough approach options that it's doable so long as I'm not playing too predictably.

The other type of Ultrasilver player is occasionally almost too easy to beat as he'll be super aggressive and hang himself. I notice a lot of those guys like to rage quit. I guess they don't realize they're not going to have many people left to play against after everyone blacklists them.

Do MadCatz fight sticks actually last? I know their other products are pretty low quality and have been since forever.

It's actually a solidly made stick. Ever since I added those files to the root, it's been working great. I feel like I can tell a difference on the input timing from my PC to my PS4-Pro. I feel like my PS4 plays better.

Haven't seen any Vegas odds for Evo yet.

Been playing on my PS4 account again: CFN is Wheyface or maybe Whey-face (I can never remember my dumb tags). Seems like there's a bigger pool of players in ranked; I figure some PS4 players are searching PS4 only. Ultrasilver is frustrating in some ways but also nice. A lot of these guys actually play lame like me, so it's educational to try and figure out how to open them up. The Guile players are particularly annoying: lots of zoning and flash kicking. It's good though because I need to learn how to beat that stuff reliably and Cammy has enough approach options that it's doable so long as I'm not playing too predictably.

The other type of Ultrasilver player is occasionally almost too easy to beat as he'll be super aggressive and hang himself. I notice a lot of those guys like to rage quit. I guess they don't realize they're not going to have many people left to play against after everyone blacklists them.

One thing I noticed about Guile players is that they almost throw a boom after every knock down back roll. I hit a tatsu on them 80% of the time.

It's actually a solidly made stick. Ever since I added those files to the root, it's been working great. I feel like I can tell a difference on the input timing from my PC to my PS4-Pro. I feel like my PS4 plays better.

Haven't seen any Vegas odds for Evo yet.

Nice. At least they got those right.

CFN-Profile-Wrestlers-Featured-Image.png

So the Luchador is the master of El Fuerte and El Stingray and "ANTLER" Inoki is his rival. WTF?

From a /r/SF thread:

A couple of days ago, Flowtron has posted a few comments under different Eventhubs articles, in which he talks about the supposed "leaked" list of characters that will appear in Street Fighter V next year as a part of Season 3 (or season 2018, whichever you prefer).

For those of you who don't know who Flowtron is - he is the guy that basically leaked the entire list of Season 2 characters back in October of last year, and to this day his leak remains true. We already have 2 of the characters that came out in 2017 (Kolin and Ed), and there's multiple hints that Abigail is the next newcomer to the roster, plus we've seen Menat (the 5th character) in Ed's story mode, with Zeku (the 6th character) still remaining in the shadows.

Anyways, a few weeks ago, there was a leak/rumor about the "Super Street Fighter V" update and the Season 3 characters (which, incidentally, Alex Valle has named in his tweet from May 9th) - Sagat, Sakura, Oro, Viper, Necro, and Q. Flowtron has suddenly decided to step in and here's what he had to say:

· Sagat and Sakura are confirmed to be coming to SFV. Obviously they will differ from their previous iterations gameplay-wise, but it's unknown how and in which ways exactly

· Oro, Viper, Q and Necro are deconfirmed, so they aren't being added with Season 3 next year. However it doesn't mean they won't be added to the game in the future. Season 4 maybe?

· For obvious reasons, Flowtron can't say who or what is his source of information, but considering how Season 2 is coming along, I think we can trust him in regards to Season 3 as well

He also said that Abigail will be huge (in fact twice as big as Ken), Menat is a truly new character to the universe akin to the newcomers from SFV's starting roster, and that all of the 3 remaining Season 2 characters will receive new designs, which obviously means we shouldn't expect them to look even slighly similar to their respective CFN profiles (and this has also been the case for Akuma and Ed).

What a joke

So funny. Especially during their 30th anniversary they miss the largest FG tournament in the world. Unbelievable.

As for Abigail, he better be able to be crossed up lol. I'm still a scrubby silver (even after a year haha) and that's one of my go-to's. I'm terrible at frame trapping and shimmy's with Ryu.

Battle Lounge today if anyone is interested. Probably around 4:30 - 5:00pm PST. Meet up!

So funny. Especially during their 30th anniversary they miss the largest FG tournament in the world. Unbelievable.

As for Abigail, he better be able to be crossed up lol. I'm still a scrubby silver (even after a year haha) and that's one of my go-to's. I'm terrible at frame trapping and shimmy's with Ryu.

Battle Lounge today if anyone is interested. Probably around 4:30 - 5:00pm PST. Meet up!

Just another great opportunity to bridge that gap between them and their fan base and they blow it <DisgustingHHH>

I hope Abigail isn't as obnoxiously big as the rumors say. No idea how he's gonna fit on the screen haha.

Back