Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus Christ. Might as well put Shadow Lady in there while they're at time.

It's technically going to be Violent Ken's Street Fighter/Capcom debut

Yeah, he's only been in one game, but it's still pretty stupid.

I thought I read the price tag at $40? Is that true? If so, that's more than SFV is at the moment. That means they're either playing heavy on the nostalgia or they have 100% revamped the whole game and felt their work was worth $40. Which in turn means they're taking time from fixing SFV to build this shit! fack!

how is lowtiergod popular? I feel every youtube video of his I watch is him getting owned. LMAO at losing to 1 button zangief, jab to the death

NP. I'm sure there's some updates for me to download anyway.

GGs.

Sorry about that. Was trying to exit and accidentally started another match, lol.

Crimson, I will never judge your history of fighting games. You're a savage at them. You had so many confirms with different fighters, it was well worth the lesson. GG's dude. I hope you stick with SFV.

Yeah, it's still a good game, but I don't play fighters as much as I used to. Haven't touch KOF XIV since it was released and that really is a good game too.

Gief really feels improved, but that white life is no joke.

Yeah, it's still a good game, but I don't play fighters as much as I used to. Haven't touch KOF XIV since it was released and that really is a good game too.

Gief really feels improved, but that white life is no joke.

I tried to cross you up with Akuma a couple of times and his lariat just stuffed it. Closing distance with him is scary.

The range is definitely better. Some of those combos would have missed in Season 1 unless I was closer.

I want to get back into this game. Such a brutal learning curve though.

Back