Stipes Miochic is the most underwhelming HW champ of all time!

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.

Yeah man, he's way worse than Tim Sylvia, who had numerous fights that were way worse than Miocic/Ngannou.

You haven't been watching MMA that long I take it.

He's underwhelming to be the #1 HW in the world.

He's a good fighter but nothing extraordinary skill-wise. And his division is terrible.

UFC fans still haven't got their Fedor. Maybe one day.

Miocic is GOAT. Only trolls and imbeciles will say something negative about Stipe. Total class act. Best fighter ever. His current streak is the best ever at HW. He contained a monster in Ngannou for 5 rounds. We shouldn't have to defend Miocic's resume. Bitter losers out there hating and not comprehending anything. These haters sense and know that Miocic is the GOAT and they hate it so they start these imbecilic threads to try to convince themselves that theyre right but they hardly ever make any sense

Damn TS, lets just completely leave out the 4 first round KO/TKO's that Stipe had prior to the Ngannou fight & tag him with lay n pray labels because he fought a smart fight against someone who has proven crazy power.

"Stipe Miocic is the best HW champ of all time!"

Fixed.

Tell me TS, which one of the following fighter was your idol and got beat by Stipe ?

Hunt
Arlovski
Werdum
Overeem
JDS
Ngannou

I understand people are mad at Stipe. He did derail a lot of fighters in their resurgence and winning streak.

Not our fault that you bought magic beans from Dana White.

Lots of people expected a 5 round decision victory, and Stipe did a terrific job.
I liked the fight, it was hilarious to see this UFC performance institute genetic experiment get derailed.

Im starting to think people who say this kind of stuff about Stipe are just racist. No other explanation for such irrational hatred and disrespect for a guy who is not only HW champ but a firefighter at the same time, ends the majority of his fights by first round KO and just dominated a once ever athlete.

Objectively JDS was more underwhelming. Zero successful title defenses and people thought he was unstoppable.
No one thought JDS was unstoppable, I'm a huge fan and I thought he was probably going to lose to Cain on Fox, which is what made the KO so awesome. JDS' draw is his solid boxing and personality, and also the fact he can KO anyone with the proper shot. Most people had him as the underdog in every Cain fight, rightfully so.

Stipe is really lacking a foil like JDS had in Cain, someone he can get a few fights out of and who will bring it on the mic and in the cage. Ngannou got humiliated, and he'll probably be back, but HW is pretty dry right now.

i think stipe proved that he's a legit champ and mma fighter by strategically beating ngannou. had he gone toe to toe toughman style against him, he'd be layed flat and out cold on the canvass.

just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.

What makes you think Stipe would not use the same "boring" tactic too beat a mucher smaller Jones? :D

Jones 220 lb Francis 270 lb

Humble person, good ego, skilled fighter without glaring holes in his game, defends when healthy. That's a model professional right there. I don't care whether he wrestles a guy into submission over 5 rounds or KO's him in the first. He's out there in the ring risking his long term health and fighting for his livelihood, not me, I'll let him take the decision how to approach things.

Just a no nonsense guy that goes out to fight and win, doesn't pick and choose what fight to fighter for max cash. If anything, the sport needs more guys like Stipe.

Only weak minded or stupid people need symbols. Whats real will always prevail over symbols and imaginations, especially in the octagon.
Symbolism is very important to human beings. It has nothing to do with being weak minded.

TS seems salty. He's owned from the time he won the belt until now.

Back