Stipes Miochic is the most underwhelming HW champ of all time!

I loved Cain as Champ.

You know fighting once every 4 years.. It was so much fun..

giphy.gif

Stipe 2.0:

0sPS158.gif

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.
3 out of 10, trolling aint easy

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.

Even though you sound like a jackass, I have to agree. But underwhelming might be the wrong word. But Stipe is the man.

I'm sure Stipe would be ecstatic to fight Deontay Wilder in the octagon.

Set it up, if Wilder's so tough. Just sign the dotted line and don't say shit, we'll see what happens in that octagon Deontay.

Ho-hum Stipe will never be as great a fighter as Cain, who was everything an actual heavyweight champion should be.

Too bad he is gone.

Last edited:

Stop watching MMA then if you are going to bitch about it.

Respectfully, BOO!

He fights whomever they put in front of him. He wins using the MMA rules, without poking people in they eyes or being "plagued" by tainted supplements...

He might be more exciting if he were to wreck peoples' cars (pregnant ladies), instead of pulling them out of wrecked cars.

Are you kidding? He turned Ngannou into a child and ate like one hard shot.

I haven't trained grappling (yet) but i think not all fights have to be stand-up wars to be exciting and not all of the grapple-fest fights are boring. Miocic and Nurmagomedov are examples of that. Not LnP at all. Working with GnP (mostly) or sub attempts.

Maybe people confuse excitement with the hype AROUND the fight and not the excitement of the fight itself.

I said it before but even though it was pretty boring, it was quiet impressive how he handled Ngannou. Sure, I guess a KO would be cooler, but who has done that to Ngannou? The Reem also tried to clinch with Ngannou and got ragdolled.

I can't get with his goofiness. He is the best HW today, but that is not saying much. Part of having a larger than life career is having a larger than life personality.

He's the best heavyweight the sport has ever seen without question

Back