Stipes Miochic is the most underwhelming HW champ of all time!

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds. That's not dominance, that's not what 350k people paid to see?

He's so underwhelimng as champ, guy who don't even compete in MMA are calling him and saying they can beat him like Deontay Wilder & Damon Harrison.

Even when Brock dosen't care enough to fight him and change his bum life. He'd rather try to fight the GOAT Jones at HW.

Wtf Stipes! Get your shit together. It's already bad enough Dana has you fighting DC, just to see who gets fed to Bones when he gets back from his Usada vacation. Get your shit together Stipes.

I agree with the premise but TS said it in such a dickish way.

Stipes Miochic is the most underwhelming HW champ of all time!

0 / 10

a3dSoVWQ0a1rYLLJO1xD_Pogo%20Stick%20Kids%20Jump.gif

Jones won't be back anytime soon.

Weak, Francis was a one and a million athlete. Stipe took the fight as soon as possible and handled business like a champ.

Underwhelming in that fight goes go to the French man

You bought into the hyperbolic promotion of his opposition rather than his resume. Your fault, dunce.

I'm just whelmed. Not overwhelmed or underwhelmed.

We all get excited for this HW clash between him and Ngannou, and then what happens? He just lays on top of him for 5 rounds.
Right there!! That´s where i stopped reading your stupid post.

Yeah well what about all those other finishes he had?He should've done that to Francis? Easier said than done, son

Most underwhelming thread of all time! His resume speaks for himself

What a coincidence, I've just rewatched Stipe vs Ngannou. In slo mo for large portions of it, too. And I was more overly-whelmed this time than when I watched it live. Really some astonishing passages! That first round—far more whack-a-mole than lay-and-pray, TS—is still nerve-wracking even after you know how it all turns out.

Almost every one was expecting that fight to be one round of insanity. And it was! We just didn't expect to wait through 4 more rounds before someone got the belt. So in a way you can say it exceeded expectations...

The guy who holds the record for defenses?
The guy who defeated his previous 4 opponents by KO/TKO in the first round?
The guy who took a shot from the hardest hitter in the division and not only lived to tell the tale but actually beat him by playing it smart and breaking him by wrestling?
He's underwhelming?

giphy.gif

i don't really see what's underwhelming about him. in fact, i think he's the most overachieving UFC HW probably ever. nobody really expected him to win the belt, then nobody expected him to defend it. nobody expected him to defend more than any other HW champion ever in UFC history.

i don't understand how he's underwhelming when he's probably the best HW champion the UFC has ever had.

Blaydes, Hamilton, Arlovski & Overeem disagree.

The only underwhelming fact here is that you managed to write his name and surname wrong.

He's the undisputed baddest man on the planet and would beat your favorite fighter. Hate on.

tenor.gif

You can't even spell his name, dude. WTF?

Back