Stipe Miocic and Daniel move up the P4P rankings and remain under Conor

Doesn't work like that, fighters get hurt very often, it's not something rare.

I'll fix for you: If Conor never got the Alvarez fight, Khabib would have fought him and would have been champion. Khabib even got a fake contract so they could put pressure on Alvarez. Conor stole his chance.

being out for 2 years is rare dude lol not only was he out for 2 years he fought at catch weight on his return against a guy not even in the top 15

being out for 2 years is rare dude lol not only was he out for 2 years he fought at catch weight on his return against a guy not even in the top 15
Doesn't matter, with or without these injuries he could've fought at 205, the ONLY reason he didn't was Conor stealing the spotlight, simple as that.

Doesn't matter, with or without these injuries he could've fought at 205, the ONLY reason he didn't was Conor stealing the spotlight, simple as that.

he did fight at 205, where he belonged. he has nobody to blame but himself, if he didnt get injured he would have already fought conor. And I'm sure UFC is glad he didnt fight eddie considering he fucking ruined UFC 209 by being fat

wait i thought we were talking about how active they were, one fight in 2017 is active? they have fought the same amount over 5 years, with conor having more higher ranked opponents in that span including a 13 second KO over the #1 p4p on every mma site in the world

We are talking about activity. Tony has fought more recently than Conor and is somehow 8 ranks lower. Makes zero sense. Conor also lost to a fringe top ten fighter whereas Tony has not lost since Conor has been in the UFC. Any way you cut it, if you think Conor should be that high on the list it's for blind nuthuggery at this point.

Not even trying to hate. But i really fail to see how conor deserves the #2 spot. He hasnt fought in over a year, and the last guy he beat isnt even on the p4p list.

he did fight at 205, where he belonged. he has nobody to blame but himself, if he didnt get injured he would have already fought conor. And I'm sure UFC is glad he didnt fight eddie considering he ruined UFC 209
Khabib was the nº 1 contender. He belonged to the main event against Eddie Alvarez. Conor is killing the sport and that's just another proof, because of his actions we gotta see that shit happening, since 205 Khabib already could've defended his belt twice or even 3 times.

Khabib was the nº 1 contender. He belonged to the main event against Eddie Alvarez. Conor is killing the sport and that's just another proof, because of his actions we gotta see that shit happening, since 205 Khabib already could've defended his belt twice or even 3 times.

lol since 205 khabib has been physically able to fight once, two or three times? lmfao

Not even trying to hate. But i really fail to see how conor deserves the #2 spot. He hasnt fought in over a year, and the last guy he beat isnt even on the p4p list.

nobody anyone beat is on the p4p list, it's literally the champ of each weight + tony

Cat Zingano is like top 7 and Ronda is still ranked at 9. There's your answer.

Yes, it’s ridiculous that a guy who just set the HW title defense record would move past a guy with no title defenses in his current reign.

lol what's ironic is that heavyweight has been such trash for so long the title defense record was TWO

I think I can agree with those rankings to be honest.

lol what's ironic is that heavyweight has been such trash for so long the title defense record was TWO

I don’t think you know what “ironic” means but in any event, what’s the BW title defense record? I think Barão maybe had three but I don’t even think that he was the unified champ for all of his defenses.

I don’t think you know what “ironic” means but in any event, what’s the BW title defense record? I think Barão maybe had three but I don’t even think that he was the unified champ for all of his defenses.

for one BW has only been around for 7 years and two, cruz was injured unless you think cruz would have had difficulty with wineland or mcdonald or barao, i don't

The fuck are Conor and GSP doing on that list?

Dana you fart nugget, move DC and Stipe up

Back