Stipe Miocic and Daniel move up the P4P rankings and remain under Conor

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Even though Conor has 0 title defenses and is living off a win over fucking Eddie Alvarez in 2016 hes ranked above Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic. Shoud Conor be ranked above these guys ? upload_2018-1-25_14-32-58.png Does Conor deserve to be the P4P number 2 fighter despite not fighting in almost 2 years and beating Eddie Alvarez ?

DJ is and should be number one. #2 is a toss-up between Stipe and DC imo.

haha, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved McG to number one.

Those rankings are as laughable as Conors title defense history.

Even though Conor has 0 title defenses and is living off a win over fucking Eddie Alvarez in 2016 hes ranked above Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic. Shoud Conor be ranked above these guys ? View attachment 330117 Does Conor deserve to be the P4P number 2 fighter despite not fighting in almost 2 years and beating Eddie Alvarez ?
Why do Conor's haters think there are 7 months is a year?

I have seen this many times now...

14 Months is not 2 years, or even almost 2 years, make your point but stick to the facts.

Last edited:
For a guy that apparently doesn't fight, he sure gets mentioned a hell of a lot.

1jvs5g.jpg
upload_2018-1-25_13-41-39.jpegupload_2018-1-25_13-41-39.jpeg upload_2018-1-25_13-41-39.jpeg

Even though Conor has 0 title defenses and is living off a win over fucking Eddie Alvarez in 2016 hes ranked above Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic. Shoud Conor be ranked above these guys ? View attachment 330117 Does Conor deserve to be the P4P number 2 fighter despite not fighting in almost 2 years and beating Eddie Alvarez ?
Aldo 13 seconds

I bet they sent a picture of these rankings to Conor first just to make sure it was okay with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved McG to number one.

Those rankings are as laughable as Conors title defense history.

I'm sure you already know this but conor was scheduled to defend his 145 title back in his prior org but his opponent pulled out, and conor, being the alpha that he is decided to bump up and fight the 155 lb champ who he KO'd thus bringing him a UFC offer so he left that org

On a similar note people say conor is scared of khabib, yet when he said he was going to go up and fight the champ of 155, he assumed khabib was going to be the one he fought then, instead khabib gonna khabib and get hurt and miss weight and Ramadan and RDA chocked, so he got Eddie

also lol @ stipe moving up over TJ by beating a 1 dimensional sloppy striker

Isn't GSP retired?

Also Tony Ferguson at number 10 is ridiculous, he should be in the top 5.

Conor doesn't defend and GSP is retired

wtf?

Isn't GSP retired?

Also Tony Ferguson at number 10 is ridiculous, he should be in the top 5.
Completely agree. 11 fight win streak in the murderous LW division. Mean while Conor goes 1 - 1 with Diaz at WW and beats chinney Eddie Alvarez and hes the number 2 P4P lol. Dana is running these rankings.

Back