Stipe Miocic and Daniel move up the P4P rankings and remain under Conor

Uh khabib almost died cutting to 155
Did he ? I could of swore he said it was one of his best weight cuts. Only one dying at the weigh ins was Conor killing himself to fight midgets
155343_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg
T2QeQin.jpg

Dude looked like James Irvin cutting to 145.
20100320050418_img_9166.jpg

Did he ? I could of swore he said it was one of his best weight cuts. Only one dying at the weigh ins was Conor killing himself to fight midgets
155343_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg
T2QeQin.jpg

Dude looked like James Irvin cutting to 145.
20100320050418_img_9166.jpg

Hm yet some how Conor has never missed weight in his career and never had a bad performance at 145 . Looks mean nothing

GSP doesn't belong either...at least not that high. One win in 4 years then vacating...not sure about it.

Hm yet some how Conor has never missed weight in his career and never had a bad performance at 145 . Looks mean nothing
That has no relevance to the fact that Conor was killing himself to make 145.

I wouldn’t have a problem with McGregor’s ranking if he was active, but he’s not.

I think by definition fighters with wins in multiple weight classes should be ranked higher on P4P lists so I’m ok with Miocic being ranked lower than Mcgregor. After last Saturday’s fight Cromier should be ranked #2 P4P bellow Johnson.

Even though Conor has 0 title defenses and is living off a win over fucking Eddie Alvarez in 2016 hes ranked above Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic. Shoud Conor be ranked above these guys ? View attachment 330117 Does Conor deserve to be the P4P number 2 fighter despite not fighting in almost 2 years and beating Eddie Alvarez ?
P4P is a fictional, irrelevant made up ranking system and means literally nothing.

Conor is the UFC poster boy, there is no way his overrated ass should be ahead of DC or Stipe. Pound 4 Pound is a joke.

Stipe should be higher than Holloway, Conor, and DC with three title defenses.

Conor above DC is absolutely fucking ridiculous

Back