Stipe calling out DC again.

Stipe is starting to get really annoying these days. If he can put on a good performance in his next fight then maybe. But Stipe is starting to come off as a sore loser. Reminds me of that guy who gets beat in a game of cards for the bread, but when you stop playing and demands he pay up he begs to play you again and again to win his money back... Like dude, let it go.

If i was DC i would be so happy about salty ass Stipe giving me a shoutout every week

I think he would beat him in rematch. I like his attitude, why would anyone discourage him. Cain came back from the ko and destroyed JDS

You'll have noted that DC answered back with a sally of his own. That's because DC is unable to let anybody have the last word. He LIKES jawing. He even said that Stipe should have been doing more of it before their fight, it would have maybe whipped up more buys.

So it may not be to our taste, savoring too much of salt, but DC seems to be lapping it up just fine...and since DC's got what Stipe wants, Stipe will keep dishing it up.

More interesting is DC’s response, which implies the Cain fight is in the works or has been offered:

Thanks for clarifying, because DC's tweet makes zero fucking sense without the Cain fight as context.

Is it even public knowledge yet? DC is not a great tweeter.

This bitterness is ruining Stipes image IMO more so than the actual loss. He's sounding like a diva and not a former HW champ. Accept the L Stip!
He just wants his rematch and I believe he should get one. DC is ducking him.

I think he would beat him in rematch. I like his attitude, why would anyone discourage him. Cain came back from the ko and destroyed JDS
THIS! IF DC is so confident he'll win, Why don't he just shut the fuck up and give Stipe the rematch? Let Cain ass fight BLACK BEAST.
i dunno, i'm a diehard stipe fan. i saw him live in boston at ufc 220. what he did against ngannou was world class. the way he slipped ngannou's punches and manhandled that bohemoth of a man. and what he did in cleveland at ufc 203.

also how down to earth he is on his embedded videos. the silly shit he does and buys with his money and the pranks he pulls are things i would do. as a military man i love firefighters and military guys i feel like we're cousins. i love the guy. so maybe i'm biased.

but the reasons why he deserves a rematch have been said time and time again, even echoed by derrick lewis. dana wanted the rematch to headline the recent NY card, stipe wanted the rematch then too, but DC said he needed a full camp for stipe but could fight derrick lewis on 3 weeks notice.

DC's ducking stipe. not sure why youre painting stipe out to be the bad guy. he ran that division for years and earned our respect. mine at least
THIS!

Yeaaah yeaaah let's go oh oh oh

F u dc your gonna get creampied next time.biatch

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
I like Stipe but he needs to stop, or at least call him out more subtly, without using a cherry picked photo from a fight where he got starched.

Maybe no photo and just something a bit more classy like "Yeah you fat bitch, you got me last time but this time ima fuck you till you love me, bring it, Porky"

I thought stipe was the goat hw after beating nganu but it turns out he was just another slow clumsy hw who happend to win the title when his opponent decided to rush in head first hands down... hobestly the average sherdoger could have become champ that night, it was like a cartoon.
As far as the rematch? Dc has way more interesting matchups and stipe has just been sour this whole time; in mma you are only as good as your last fight.

Running from Cain? sad.... he will also never get a rematch specially since he doesn't not deserve it and doesn't bring anything new into the table

He is rightfully bitter. The way he has been discarded is outrageous.

THIS! IF DC is so confident he'll win, Why don't he just shut the fuck up and give Stipe the rematch? Let Cain ass fight BLACK BEAST.

THIS!
DC is not confident that he'll win, that's the problem.

daniel-cormier-claims-ufc-heavyweight-championship-with-ko-of-stipe-miocic.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

<Goldie11>

Undefeated 15-0 at HW and champ champ DC is not confident he will beat a guy he already slept in 1 round?

<YeahOKJen>
DC said it, he fought Derrick because he was confident he could beat him and that Derrick didn't have as many ways to beat him as stipe did

DC said it, he fought Derrick because he was confident he could beat him and that Derrick didn't have as many ways to beat him as stipe did
That still doesn't change the fact Cormier already slept him in less than 1 round, how about if Miocic actually wins a fight? then maybe he can talk....

Back