Stipe calling out DC again.

I like Stipe but he needs to stop, or at least call him out more subtly, without using a cherry picked photo from a fight where he got starched.

Maybe no photo and just something a bit more classy like "Yeah you fat bitch, you got me last time but this time ima fuck you till you love me, bring it, Porky"
:confused:o_O:eek::mad:<JagsKiddingMe><{clintugh}><Huh2>PAUSE!

I don't think the Brock fight is happening. Vince paying him too much.

DC vs Stipe 2 or Jones vs DC 3 next for DC.

People saying Stipe dosent deserve a rematch while Derrick Lewis gets a title shot please GTFO

I think Stipe would kill Cain.
In his prime Cain? No he absolutely wouldn't don't be fucking daft. A Cain who hasn't been in the ring in over 2 and a half years, definitely a possibility .

Double Cheeseburger would get KO'd so quickly in a rematch.

Makes sense, Stipe only fights old guys.

I don't think the Brock fight is happening. Vince paying him too much.

DC vs Stipe 2 or Jones vs DC 3 next for DC.
He makes decent money from WWE. He used to make more on his last contract. He'll make more money from one fight in the UFC than three years of WWE.

Jeez dude.

This is not the mindset to go into a rematch with.

I liked them both and still like them both. But right now it's like DC is more in his head than Jones is in DC's even. Call him out from time to time, but other than that let it go.

Stipe is sounding like the bitter ex. I'm waiting for him to release DC nudes.
Stipe what do you think is going to change in the next fight? You are slower, have less power and pretty chinney. His fight iq is kinda low so I see him getting KO'ed again. So Stipe, do you really want to get KO'ed again that badly?

Man you guys hate DC. The UFC offered DC the BB fight to save their main event less NYC card. DC respects Stipe and acknowledges he wouldn't be ready for such a high calibre opponent on 3 weeks. I can see why now, DC was completely out of shape. Imagine if globe DC would have stepped in there against Stipe? Can you st st st starched? Also for the haters of the Brock fight, both Stipe and DC where offered Brock. DC is just the guy who won.

Why hasnt UFC released Stipe already?

Dude speaks like he's been hit too many times.

Back