Stipe calling out DC again.

daniel-cormier-claims-ufc-heavyweight-championship-with-ko-of-stipe-miocic.jpg

He was trying to gas DC out

It is hard to make a convincing argument for an instant rematch when there was a round one KO.
And there was nothing questionable about that stoppage, Stipe was limp with D.C. pounding his lifeless skull.

Stipe 100% deserves a rematch. It will never happen. DC is going away. So fight whoever and reclaim your belt Stipe. He dominated for a long time, especially in UFC heavyweight time. And yes the Brock fight will happen. DC could use the $$$ and Brock like a challenge. Take it to the bank. Brock will make DC rich in a single day. More than DC made in his entire career. Plus DC wants to get out before Bones kicks his ass again and he ends up on the canvas crying. Fact. Fact. Fact.

Stipe is starting to sound like Joanna. Can't accept that he got beaten definitively and still acting like he's the champ. Just shut up already, you're making a fool of yourself.

Stipe is approaching Dead Sea salt levels.

Dude needs to take a fight and move on.

I disagree. He comes off as bitter and entitled. Fans don't want to hear that and fans don't want to see a guy who just got KO'd standing by a wrestler fight him again immediately.
i dunno, i'm a diehard stipe fan. i saw him live in boston at ufc 220. what he did against ngannou was world class. the way he slipped ngannou's punches and manhandled that bohemoth of a man. and what he did in cleveland at ufc 203.

also how down to earth he is on his embedded videos. the silly shit he does and buys with his money and the pranks he pulls are things i would do. as a military man i love firefighters and military guys i feel like we're cousins. i love the guy. so maybe i'm biased.

but the reasons why he deserves a rematch have been said time and time again, even echoed by derrick lewis. dana wanted the rematch to headline the recent NY card, stipe wanted the rematch then too, but DC said he needed a full camp for stipe but could fight derrick lewis on 3 weeks notice.

DC's ducking stipe. not sure why youre painting stipe out to be the bad guy. he ran that division for years and earned our respect. mine at least

Definitely want to see this fight. Stipe defended the HW belt more than anyone and DC held LHW/HW at the same time. Better than watching DC lose to Jones again.

Fucking tool is worse than rockhold jesus shut the fuck up.

If you get koed in the 1st you can't ask for a rematch, either your legacy warrants it, either go fuck yourself

Can’t blame him for trying but he should take another fight, DC isn’t interested, he needs to get a good win and force the issue

More interesting is DC’s response, which implies the Cain fight is in the works or has been offered:

Can you please parse this for me? How does Miocic benefit if Lesnar doesn't fight?

Can you please parse this for me? How does Miocic benefit if Lesnar doesn't fight?

DC is saying that if he and Lesnar fight for the title, Stipe will have to face Cain, which is a worse fate (according to DC, who has always insisted Cain is better than him) than fighting DC again.

If Lesnar doesn’t make it, DC will give Stipe the shot and beat him again, but not as badly as Cain would.

DC is saying that if he and Lesnar fight for the title, Stipe will have to face Cain, which is a worse fate (according to DC, who has always insisted Cain is better than him) than fighting DC again.

If Lesnar doesn’t make it, DC will give Stipe the shot and beat him again, but not as badly as Cain would.

Thank you! That makes sense. How about "I definitely wouldn’t wanna be you in either fight! I’d rather fight me!"? "I wouldn't want to be you [Miocic] fighting Velasquez or fighting___ I'd rather fight me [Cormier]." What goes in the blank?

Gonna be hilarious when Cain smokes him. I wonder how he will convey his belief that he's the best HW ever then.
Don't get your hopes up mate. I mean don't get me wrong I agree if Cain was vaguely healthy he kills Stipe but I just can't see him getting back in the cage again. What's it been 2 and a half odd years now since Cain fought in a ring? Guy's getting up towards Nick Diaz territory.

Wouldn't mind seeing Stipe have a warm up fight either Black Beast or Volkov

Wish he'd STFU already and fight Cain, it's getting pathetic.

Back