Still a Joanna Fan.

I was a fan until the boogeywoman thing , it actually beat buentello fear the consequences as far as cringe worthy things go

Screwn them OP, Joanna is still the queen of mma, my wife from other life is the GOAT & will maul lucky ass Rose in April.

I love Joanna, I would put my children in that woman. Bunch of little war mongers.

War JJ

I was a fan until the boogeywoman thing , it actually beat buentello fear the consequences as far as cringe worthy things go
My the weather is fair today isnt it?

Joanna shouldn’t be filmed on camera during weigh ins.

At all.

Queen Joanna will reign again. She was just promoting a fight. She will come back stronger and beat the shit out of Rose. You can count on it.

"I was a fan until someone on the forum got upset and gotten to by her shit talk,and i thort i follow suit.... A shit talkin woman fighter, who woulda thunk it? That dont sit well with me.
If she win ill be a fan again i guess,I dunno"

Im with you ts. Too many people in their feelings over her pre fight antics last fight

Im not gonna lie ill enjoy it if she gets knocked out again or submitted

My the weather is fair today isnt it?

Lol please I was on that bandwagon for a long time and it’s clear it went to her head but sure the weathers nice

"I was a fan until someone on the forum got upset and gotten to by her shit talk,and i thort i follow suit.... A shit talkin woman fighter, who woulda thunk it? That dont sit well with me.
If she win ill be a fan again i guess,I dunno"

There’s a way to talk shit effectively and there’s a way to talk shit in a way that embarrasses you as a fighter and takes away from your image... see Rhonda and Joanna for example

She's a good fighter but very annoying.

There’s a way to talk shit effectively and there’s a way to talk shit in a way that embarrasses you as a fighter and takes away from your image... see Rhonda and Joanna for example
You mean women as opposed to men. Concerns me not.

Back