Still a Joanna Fan.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Classic Sherdog. Everyone's a fan of a great fighter until they lose. Then they are cans, bums, disrespectful etc. Happened to Conor. Happened to Ronda. Happened now to joanna. Im still a openly huge fan of Joanna. I believe she's the baddest women on the planet and always looked forward to her bloody fights. I believe the rose loss was a fluke that will be redeemed in April. She got cought with a big shot and couldn't recover. Happened to GSP against Serra.

I see it a similar situation with Conor losing to Nate, getting the rematch, and winning the rematch and correcting the situation. Wich will make sherbros hate Joanna even more from salt.

Last edited:
No one liked Ronda before she lost.

I still like Joanna but she was a little over the top with her antics with Rose. I didn't feel very bad for her in the end...

I am not convinced she will win a rematch either. Rose best that ass.

No one liked Ronda before she lost.
Sure keep telling yourself that kid. I was here. Everyone said Ronda was the greatest thing since sliced break. Literally beating people in 8 seconds. No one gave Holly a chance against Ronda. Sherbors will lie and say " I never liked Ronda". But it's just revisions to history to fit in.

The problem is Joana gets wobbled every fight, her chin is very suspect. Any significant shot can get her floored.

I'm a fan too but she needs to avoid the big shots.

Public perception was actually not in her favour pre rose, she got what she deserved.

Classic Sherdog. Everyone's a fan of a great fighter until they lose. Then they are cans, bums, disrespectful etc. Happened to Conor. Happened to Ronda. Happened now to joanna. Im still a openly huge fan of Joanna. I believe she's the baddest women on the planet and always looked forward to her bloody fights. I believe the rose loss was a fluke that will be redeemed in April. She got cought with a big shot and couldn't recover. Happened to GSP against Serra.

I see it a similar situation with Conor losing to Nate, getting the rematch, and winning the rematch and correcting the situation. Wich will make sherbros hate Joanna even more from salt.
Was a fan until she acted like an asshole. Had nothing to do with her losing. Don't speak on my behalf.

You still like her? Good for you. Not sure why you have to tell me, defend it and also try to scold people who don't.

She's unlikeable for good reason. Not to mention blaming the doctor for HER weight cut, denying a CLEAR fucking tap to strikes and boogie woman shit.

Sure keep telling yourself that kid. I was here. Everyone said Ronda was the greatest thing since sliced break. Literally beating people in 8 seconds. No one gave Holly a chance against Ronda. Sherbors will lie and say " I never liked Ronda". But it's just revisions to history to fit in.
Not giving Holly a chance and not liking Ronda are two different things.

She was dominant but her shitty attitude got tired long ago.

Stopped liking Ronda the moment she refused to shake hands with Miesha post fight. It was poor sportsmanship no matter her reason. The crowd in the arena agreed. Showed her character and it continued to come out in her fights that followed. Look into it.

I'm still a fan of Joanna, but she carried herself poorly prior to the fight, then got her ass beat, then carried herself poorly afterwards. All one can do is sit back and hope she gets herself together, but there's not any good way to defend her poor showing and poor attitude right now.

Couldn’t agree more. She’ll go win a decision 5-0 4-1. Almost everyone loses at some point. Good she got that loss out the way

A lot of Sherdoggers are just dumb .... oh now she's blaming her doctor last week it was her nutritionist, well that's the same person genius.

How many times is she going to make this excuse ...... she gave one interview in Polish, all the rest is rehashing by mma websites too lazy to come up with their own content.

Ah but before the fight she said her weight cut was great ..... um what was she supposed to say "Hey Rose here's some good news for you"

Yeah but she was a heel ..... I expect you believe wwe storylines are real too.

I'm still a fan of Joanna, but she carried herself poorly prior to the fight, then got her ass beat, then carried herself poorly afterwards. All one can do is sit back and hope she gets herself together, but there's not any good way to defend her poor showing and poor attitude right now.
Chael Sonnen. Conor mcgregor. Ronda Rousey's. Brock lesnor. What do these names have in common? They are the biggest PPV sellers in UFC history. They also are all talking shit and playing the heel. Why blame Joanna for trying to be like them and self promote?

Back