Steven Crowder's Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Goonerview, Apr 6, 2018.

1. lilelvis

lilelvis Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Platinum Member

The most positive trait would be keeping tax dollars local rather than sending so much revenue to DC for redistribution. A huge layer of corruption opportunity would be reduced along with a shit load of waste and abuse. Let the states stand as nation states aligned under the constitution with federal participation limited to interstate affairs and defense.
    Basically, how the country operated prior to FDR, under Calvin Coolidge. The closer the political systems are to the constituents the less nefarious they are. Naturally.

oleDirtyBast4rd likes this.
  2. Higus

Higus Silver Belt

I guess I still see a lot of tradeoffs. Besides economic complexities with the modern businesses conducted across state lines, I imagine you'd see even more variation in QOL metrics from state to state than you do now, with some states quickly racing to the bottom without a centrally mandated floor put in place. The biggest risk I see is that you shift the potential for abuse on the federal level to the state level. Anyone who's ever dealt with the law can tell you that a small town cop can be a different breed of dictator without some sort of oversight to keep him in check.
    I think you need a balance between state and federal government to keep each other in check. Not sure where the middle ground should be, but I can at least appreciate that it needs to be there.

lilelvis likes this.
  3. lilelvis

lilelvis Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card Yellow Card Platinum Member

I agree that it is complicated.

Higus likes this.
  4. oleDirtyBast4rd

oleDirtyBast4rd Red Belt

I mean its literally the reason we separated from England. Now Americans are doing their damndest to bring England here.

lilelvis likes this.
  5. workdiggitz

workdiggitz Red Belt

big fan of the channel. hes funny. i dont agree with alot of his ideas and opinions but i respect his wit and humor. hes sometimes a little annoying and predictable but i think he is a good guy and has always been respectful and thankfull for his success.

6. ThinkGreen

ThinkGreen Der Übermensch

Crowder was an S&P guy back in the day iirc. I did enjoy the change my mind segment regarding there only being 2 genders though. Plenty of lols in that one.

7. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

I think he was discouraged from using Sherdog as a platform for shameless self promotion.

8. VivaRevolution

VivaRevolution Whoopin' Belt

Found Crowder's alt account.

workdiggitz likes this.
  9. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

Literally hitler imho. There is no room on sherdog for threads about a video you saw or made on politics. Maybe I’d have to see how he posted them. But yes I find his non change my mind videos boring. Well maybe the painting Mohammed one.

10. Ruprecht

It's the same deal with anyone making threads to promote their MMA betting website, their German Shower Enclosures or their offshore document forging operation.

11. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

Whatever happened to all the gay judo threads

12. Ruprecht

Hmm. Not sure. Never spent any time in the grappling technique subforum, didn't even know that was a thing there...

13. cincymma79

cincymma79 Red Belt

It was a running gag a long time ago. I don’t even remember why it started but was a funny gig