Steven Crowder's Youtube Channel

You mean this edited video where the kid makes a statement that’s false crowder says thats false and the kid then says wel they shouldn’t do that? So if I say Jordan was a great power forward, you say he wasn’t a power forward, you say well he made the knicks better, I say he didn’t play for the knicks, then you say well he should have you win the argument?

Oh and if you watch the actual video after he kid leaves he pulls out a book with the kids argument written in it already since he knew what he’d say. He has someone in the audience read it so he can’t just say it says that
I don't know if it is just your writing style or what but I have no idea what you are on about. Can you link the video and provide the time stamp when he reads from a book?

Last edited:
I don't know if it is just your writing style or what but I have no idea what you are on about. Can you link the video and provide the time stamp when he reads from a book?
It’s not in that video. That video is the edit of crowders video. Crowders unedited video has it at the end. So go to crowders channel and watch the same video

I'd like to see Crowder debate someone other than a dumbass college students randomly selected on the street.

Why? They are more than on his level and he has absolutely nothing for knowledgeable /experienced debaters.

It’s not in that video. That video is the edit of crowders video. Crowders unedited video has it at the end. So go to crowders channel and watch the same video
Yes which is why I asked for the time stamp. I've seen the video.

If he knew what arguments the guy would make it why did he assume he was a leftist and not rebut his points? Why did he get all shook and get that bullying posture.

Hillary voters are seriously the funniest idiots I’ve ever seen

He seems like a nice an very well spoken guy but.....

He does a few things that I HATE SO MUCH about debate...gets hung up on semantics.

Whenever he is having a debate, the moment his opponent uses a certain word inaccurately he harps on about forever, totally derailing the main topic.

He also uses analogies way too often. I'm not against using them...but it seems like his go to opening for a debate.

Not only that, he loves to take advantage of the ignorance of young college kids. I constantly hear him say "Actually you are wrong about Scandinavia. In Denmark blahblalbal percentage blalblblabla"....then in the comments section I see actual Danish people saying "Danish here...Steven is so wrong"

He comes across as someone who has already formed an opinion at a young age...then finds statistics from obscure sources to enforce his beliefs.

He seems like a nice an very well spoken guy but.....

He does a few things that I HATE SO MUCH about debate...gets hung up on semantics.

Whenever he is having a debate, the moment his opponent uses a certain word inaccurately he harps on about forever, totally derailing the main topic.

He also uses analogies way too often. I'm not against using them...but it seems like his go to opening for a debate.

Not only that, he loves to take advantage of the ignorance of young college kids. I constantly hear him say "Actually you are wrong about Scandinavia. In Denmark blahblalbal percentage blalblblabla"....then in the comments section I see actual Danish people saying "Danish here...Steven is so wrong"

He comes across as someone who has already formed an opinion at a young age...then finds statistics from obscure sources to enforce his beliefs.
I appreciate anyone bashing Crowder, but we don’t need every thread on him bumped. Please.

Why? They are more than on his level and he has absolutely nothing for knowledgeable /experienced debaters.
Well he got torn to shreds on here several times, and ran away from a debate on climate with a grown up after agreeing to it, so I agree

Crowder is almost always wrong. From Climate Change to Scandinavian politics.

I appreciate anyone bashing Crowder, but we don’t need every thread on him bumped. Please.

I didn't mean to double post in two different threads. The first post in the other thread was an accident. This was the thread I really meant to post in.

Crowder is almost always wrong. From Climate Change to Scandinavian politics.

I wonder where he gets his statistics and general info about Scandinavia from.

His whole schtick whenever someone mentions pros of Scandinavia seems to be "Oh actually that'a common misconception about Scandinavia. They have the most/least ___________, even higher/lower than USA"

Is he reading some obscure news sources or is he just pulling it ouf of his ass? Or both?

I wonder where he gets his statistics and general info about Scandinavia from.

His whole schtick whenever someone mentions pros of Scandinavia seems to be "Oh actually that'a common misconception about Scandinavia. They have the most/least ___________, even higher/lower than USA"

Is he reading some obscure news sources or is he just pulling it ouf of his ass? Or both?
Out of his ass is my guess, or from some lazy talking point memo. Same thing. Every single time I see one of his videos I'm like "that's not right, well, that's not true, alright that's false". They know this, they just don't give a shit. I particularly like the whole "Social Democracy wouldn't work here because the Scandiavian are entirely homogeneous", then two seconds later turns around and says "Scandinavia is overrun with raping muslims and it's collapsing!". Both are false statements. Compared to the US we have a stronger middle class, superior education, healthcare for all, lower crime rates, vastly lower poverty rates, less corruption, more flexible workforce AND we rank higher on the economic freedom index and Forbes friendly business list.

Reminded me of this video on Fox Business that we got wind of here in DK. It pretty much encapsulates how the talking points are bullshit. Complete nonsense and lies:

This was the respond from our government:

Last edited:
Back