Steve Harvey apologizes for offensive joke about Asian men

in her defense, you probably think she looks better w/o an asian attached to her

She doesn't look like she has two black eyes in that photo, so she does look a little better there. She's still not a 10, but she's earned a solid 8.

The key to racial humor is to convince people to laugh at themselves. Harvey didn't do that ,he was pointing at Asian men and saying "Hey everybody laugh at those people!!!"
When you say those people are you referring to them? Forgive me, I'm still getting used to this fucking PC culture....

obviously these bitches haven't been "blessed" yet...
69d861f1764596606d1464a7a1aa891d41a25569b9a62271debb42e517e7a194_medium

She doesn't look like she has two black eyes in that photo, so she does look a little better there. She's still not a 10, but she's earned a solid 8.
just admit, she looks better w/o the strap on asian!

just admit, she looks better w/o the strap on asian!
She's into pegging! If she likes that, she's instantly losing credibility with me and becoming a Boise 2!

She's into pegging! If she likes that, she's instantly losing credibility with me and becoming a Boise 2!
i don't know what that means, but i can guess, and i'm not gonna google, but i mean strap on asian, as in, he's attached to her arm in every picture.

Can't help but feel if a white "comedian" had said this, there would be 200 million people Tweeting about it and he or she would struggle to find work on TV...
I don't necessarily disagree, but going down the double standard rabbit hole is almost never good.

i don't know what that means, but i can guess, and i'm not gonna google, but i mean strap on asian, as in, he's attached to her arm in every picture.
You should google it. And I assume that he's her boyfriend, so whatever. I don't care to look at him (or any dude for that matter), but she can date whoever she wants to date. That's fine.

One of my best friends is a GREAT Jeselnik style comedian. I can't do it that well. I do a lot of offensive material but I deliver it in an aww shucks way. But he just deadpan tells some of the most fucked up jokes.

What's crazy is a buddy of mine saw Jeselnik before he went dark and was working pretty clean.

You ever checked out Kyle Kinane? He doesn't do much racial humor but the story about getting a blow job from an under age girl with the brain damage is glorious.

If that throne had wheels I would ride it everywhere tbh.
I'm going to look him up right now

Can't help but feel if a white "comedian" had said this, there would be 200 million people Tweeting about it and he or she would struggle to find work on TV...
I can't help but feel that this is exactly what is going on here

a 7?
5690280_1.jpeg

are you nuts? look at her IG.
She's a solid 8-9 in that picture. I acknowledge that I am an extremely tough judge. Also, I don't have IG. Someone will have to educate me.

All genders, races, and creeds should be offended by unfunny comedians making a living as comedians. Harvey is one of the more offensive examples.
Based off the little I've seen of him, his "comedy" seems to be telling women what they want to hear or just generally shitting on men. This is another example, he's shitting on Asian men and women laugh because they probably do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back