Steve Harvey apologizes for offensive joke about Asian men

if a white man gets to lose his job over something like this then so does harvey.

im no trump supporter but one thing I do agree with is the double standard against white people.

Where did a white comedian lose their job over telling a black joke?

The joke was offensive because it was so bad. But you can't bat .1000 in comedy.

You guys are missing the point here.

Anything that gives black people a hard time about their own racism is a good thing. They need to get a taste of #asianlivesmatter to even the keel a bit. I say let it explode. Black people do get away with racism so that needs to stop when you have groups like #blm acting as social police on everybody else.

#firesteveharvey
#steveharveyracist

Agreed, signed Black Male.

Asians are some time too nice (in public) for their own good. I am glad Steve was made to retract his statement. I am quick to put my community on blast about public;y disrespecting Asians. We have no historical beef with Asians.....

However..Let's also not pretend there aint just as much racism said by Asians behind closed doors regarding blacks.

those comedians made racial jokes about asian men not being attractive to women? links?

They make more offensive asian and racial stereotype jokes.

Dude Tom Seguras podcast has him and his wife doing super offensive asian accents, not to mention Christina regularly says the N word.

Bert has a great bit about how he was unaware Koreans and Japanese people couldn't understand each other.

Jefferies is constantly in hot water, but mostly with feminists.

Jeselnik does some racial stuff but got his show cancelled because of the Shark Party bit. (Have you heard that one?)

Hell Louis says the N word on stage, as does Tom.

What I'm saying is, if the joke is in itself funny you can get away with most things. SJWs have gotten shot down by most good comedians.

They make more offensive asian and racial stereotype jokes.

Dude Tom Seguras podcast has him and his wife doing super offensive asian accents, not to mention Christina regularly says the N word.

Bert has a great bit about how he was unaware Koreans and Japanese people couldn't understand each other.

Jefferies is constantly in hot water, but mostly with feminists.

Jeselnik does some racial stuff but got his show cancelled because of the Shark Party bit. (Have you heard that one?)

Hell Louis says the N word on stage, as does Tom.

What I'm saying is, if the joke is in itself funny you can get away with most things. SJWs have gotten shot down by most good comedians.
Jeselnik is one of my favorites and shark party was great, offensive, but great. I love listening to his stand up and watching my girlfriend react, she tries so hard not to laugh because of how awful some of the stuff he says is.

Side note, now that I've seen your picture, I picture every one of your messages and think that you must have typed it while sitting on that throne/chair.

That's a dime? More like a 7. She could be an 8 if she put on some eye makeup to cover up the dark circles under them.

For your sake, I hope you are not one of those WMMA are hotties nonsense.

If so, you've revoked your privilege to rate.

And I'll personally bury you if that is indeed the case.

Agreed, signed Black Male.

Asians are some time too nice (in public) for their own good. I am glad Steve was made to retract his statement. I am quick to put my community on blast about public;y disrespecting Asians. We have no historical beef with Asians.....

However..Let's also not pretend there aint just as much racism said by Asians behind closed doors regarding blacks.
This actually is great for Steve Harvey. According to the letter, he didn't just single out Asians, he also insulted white women and black women.
I quite love that a black man is being put in his place for racism. I bet white people thought black people were untouchable when it comes to matters of race.

Soon #blm will see the monster they created staring them back in the face.

#racistblackcismalesteveharvey

For your sake, I hope you are not one of those WMMA are hotties nonsense.

If so, you've revoked your privilege to rate.

And I'll personally bury you if that is indeed the case.
Oh god no. I think there are a handful of WMMA athletes that are hot, but they are the exception, not the rule. I just thought the girl in this photo didn't look so great. That's my point.

Oh god no. I think there are a handful of WMMA athletes that are hot, but they are the exception, not the rule. I just thought the girl in this photo didn't look so great. That's my point.

I'll ignore that exception part, but good. Had to make sure before I either grill you to the ground or let you live haha.

I quite love that a black man is being put in his place for racism. I bet white people thought black people were untouchable when it comes to matters of race.

Soon #blm will see the monster they created staring them back in the face.

#racistblackcismalesteveharvey
That wasn't racism, but okay.

I'll ignore that exception part, but good. Had to make sure before I either grill you to the ground or let you live haha.
I don't feel bad for saying that I think PVZ or Gina Carano are cute, or that Miesha Tate has a great body. I'm definitely not one of those fan-boys that drools over MMA girls though. The guys who think Rousey is hot have probably been hit more times in the head than she has...

I don't feel bad for saying that I think PVZ or Gina Carano are cute, or that Miesha Tate has a great body. I'm definitely not one of those fan-boys that drools over MMA girls though. The guys who think Rousey is hot have probably been hit more times in the head than she has...

Those dumb fucks just don't know the difference between wood and what constitutes real hotties.

You guys are missing the point here.

Anything that gives black people a hard time about their own racism is a good thing. They need to get a taste of #asianlivesmatter to even the keel a bit. I say let it explode. Black people do get away with racism so that needs to stop when you have groups like #blm acting as social police on everybody else.

#firesteveharvey
#steveharveyracist

Kind of agreed. Racism is abhorrent when it comes from anyone and black people have been getting more of a free pass than they deserve.

But Steve Harvey didnt do this because he's black, he did it because asian are somehow fair game when it comes to stupid, bullshit, overt racism, moreso than any other race as i'm sure you know. I was at an improv show two years ago where a bunch of white people were using that yellowface Japanese accent and bowing to each other, pretending to be Chinese. It was one of the most tasteless, offensive things i've ever seen and a crowd of young, college-educated NY liberals ate that shit up. I almost walked out.

I like Steve Harvey a lot and I hate when anyone loses their livelihood over things like this, so I wouldn't want Steve fired, but a very public and very sincere apology/reprimand is in order.

It wasn't even a fuckin joke. I mean, really.

If more Asians looked and acted like Bolo, they wouldnt get clowned on.

Nobody is intimidated by them, well maybe legal midgets or dwarves, but thats where it all stems from IMO

People werent talking shit to Chong Li if u feel me

Jeselnik is one of my favorites and shark party was great, offensive, but great. I love listening to his stand up and watching my girlfriend react, she tries so hard not to laugh because of how awful some of the stuff he says is.

Side note, now that I've seen your picture, I picture every one of your messages and think that you must have typed it while sitting on that throne/chair.

One of my best friends is a GREAT Jeselnik style comedian. I can't do it that well. I do a lot of offensive material but I deliver it in an aww shucks way. But he just deadpan tells some of the most fucked up jokes.

What's crazy is a buddy of mine saw Jeselnik before he went dark and was working pretty clean.

You ever checked out Kyle Kinane? He doesn't do much racial humor but the story about getting a blow job from an under age girl with the brain damage is glorious.

If that throne had wheels I would ride it everywhere tbh.

in her defense, you probably think she looks better w/o an asian attached to her

Back