Steroids-using guy in my gym- should I care?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's this dude in his mid/late 30s (or early 40s, can't tell) who's jacked af.

One time an Olympic wrestler was walking around with his shirt off and the guy made a comment about how he needs to talk to that guy to find out what "supplements/vitamins he's on".

I interpreted that to mean that he takes steroids (whether he meant to communicate that consciously or not).

He's much bigger than me but only weighs 10 lbs. more (I'm pretty fat and carry around a lot of water weight).

In sparring, he flips me over like it's nothing when I have him in side control and it's almost impossible to pull his arm out for an armbar when he's just literally squeezing his bicep.

Question is- should I care? At all?

If he's using then there's not much to do. You can either get mad at him for juicing or just.... you know work on improving your technique and do your own thing.

I can understand it being annoying as far as the competitive side of your personality. You probably would fare better if he wasn't on anything (but who knows if he actually is?) but this isn't a tournament its your school.

Its his body dude. If he wants to ruin his health then its his choice. If your really close to him or care a lot about his health then by all means you could give him a lecture about how bad steroids are for his future. If not, then
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Just be glad you will be more prepared when you fight roided up guys in competition.

No you shouldn't care. As long as he isn't a dick ripping people in two with roid rage, In which case don't roll with him. Other than that it's not important.

His loss, BJJ(cardio) kills gainz

Post pics to prove roids do indeed make your "Christmas tree" free of "ornaments"

nah, providing he's not going all Paul Harris or After School Special on you. Git gud.

You sound like the guy who'd snitch on the party in high school because no one invited him.

It’s none of your fucking business you fucking nerd.

Hell no. And can he hook me up?

Also stop being insecure because is jacked as fuck and you stuff your face full of garbage

rids are fucked up you should go tell your coach asap tbh and get him either removed from the gym or the instructor have him come off it it isnt fair to everyone else in the gym and could cause injuries

rids are fucked up you should go tell your coach asap tbh and get him either removed from the gym or the instructor have him come off it it isnt fair to everyone else in the gym and could cause injuries

Did you snitch to your instructor and tell him to remove Tim Kennedy from the gym?

If you can't handle people juicing, this is the wrong sport.

It is bjj, you will probably find a lot more guys juicing who you wouldn't usually expect to see doing it

I rolled with this one guy, who had really flexible hips. He was able to triangle me from bottom side. Should I complain to the coach that he is too flexible? I think he might have been a contortionist.

Having a juiced out guy in the gym is good for you man. Thats good training for when you go against guys way stronger than you but you can still beat them using technique. I get it if you competed and lost to a guy juicing because that would make you feel cheated. Let the guy juice away. He gets stronger and you get better in the process.

Back