Steroids-using guy in my gym- should I care?

TS sounds like a competitive guy, who wants gym 'wins'. Why doesn't this spur you on to take up a serious Strength program? You said yourself youre fat, so why not hit the gym as well as BJJ, and maybe youll be throwing people around too.

You need to get on better juice than the guy
giphy.gif

i've ragdolled people who were roided to the gills and i've been owned by scrawny little fucks.

unless you're competing at a high level, it doesn't fucking matter.

You don't need to care unless you want to have kids with him.

i've ragdolled people who were roided to the gills and i've been owned by scrawny little fucks.

unless you're competing at a high level, it doesn't fucking matter.

This.

I train with two roided power lifter dudes from time to time. Both blue belts like me. They’re 270 and jacked. I tap them every roll. I rolled with an older, smaller, weaker than me black belt that tapped me 5 times in a five minute roll.

Steroids being bad for you is a misconstrued concept. Abuse is bad for you.
its not. Its medically proven bad for the health in the long-run. Also,burns your wallet

Just be fat and have good cardio. By the time they third set of rolls come around you’ll be fresh and they’ll be tuckered out. You’ll be too heavy to move and will run train on them.

There's this dude in his mid/late 30s (or early 40s, can't tell) who's jacked af.

One time an Olympic wrestler was walking around with his shirt off and the guy made a comment about how he needs to talk to that guy to find out what "supplements/vitamins he's on".

I interpreted that to mean that he takes steroids (whether he meant to communicate that consciously or not).

He's much bigger than me but only weighs 10 lbs. more (I'm pretty fat and carry around a lot of water weight).

In sparring, he flips me over like it's nothing when I have him in side control and it's almost impossible to pull his arm out for an armbar when he's just literally squeezing his bicep.

Question is- should I care? At all?

everyone uses bro at least at high level. dont care

Its his body dude. If he wants to ruin his health then its his choice. If your really close to him or care a lot about his health then by all means you could give him a lecture about how bad steroids are for his future. If not, then
<JonesDXSuckIt>

lol believing that myth that it ruins everyone. there are smart ways to use drugs and bad ways.

lol believing that myth that it ruins everyone. there are smart ways to use drugs and bad ways.

Dunno, using some counterfeit steroids from the internet without medical supervision doesn't seem very safe.

Ouch, some serious self-ownage by Bones there (I'm assuming he posted that before he was busted for TEH ROIDZ)

Reminds me of the infamous Overeem pic, just before he busted too

alistair-overeem-drug-free-300x268.jpg

Back