Started dating a girl that I'm older than her mother! Now I'm feeling weird about it.

You are making this weird. Do you even realize how many times your creepy ass has commented on a girl I have told you multiple times is 19 is indeed underage? Get fucking over it! why are you so fucking obsessed with this girl having to be underage? Why the fuck do you keep coming back here to say she probably is? It's fucking weird!

I am not obsessing on her, I am obsessing on you, it is frightening to know dirt bags like you are walking this earth.

Well your obsession with it definitely isnt.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and delete this fucking thread, it may be used as evidence against you when you find out that she is 16.

Furthermore, if I want to hear about your morally twisted life I would watch the Jerry Springer show.

For a teenage girl fucking a guy significantly older than her there are tons of different ideas to have. Your in your mid 30s and she's 19. You were probably in high school when she was being born.
She probably wants to go some place classy like red lobster.

LOL at the people LOL'ing at shopping at Walmart.

You people can go get your hamburger buns at Macy's for $10 a pack while I get the same buns at walmart for $2 a pack.

Also who knew Sloppy Joes were a good source of getting sloppy with hot 19 year olds lol.
They sell hamburger buns at Macy's? :D

To be honest, I occasionally shop at the Walmart grocery store, but I prefer Whole Foods, which is where I shopped last.

LOL dude get a life. You wish you could get some 19 year old pussy lol. I'm sure when you beat your meat you go to the "age appropriate tab"

What is sad is your desperate attempts to put me down for getting some young tight pussy because you cant

I'm not the guy you quoted, but it would be easy. I've had girls around that age flirt and literally jump into my lap when I'm at a club or bar and had to awkwardly ask them to get off.

It's nothing to do with not being able to get them and everything to do with it being weird. My family would think it's weird, my friends would think it's weird and I would. I'd prefer an intellectual equal (or as close as can be) not someone that I have to father.

Wait until you have a daughter or a family member who is around that age, it will repulse you, especially when you have some jackass bragging about "fucking her young pussy".
Except that's not going to happen, at least not in front of me. And frankly I would find that distasteful regardless of age. I have a live and let live mentality, except for the truly sick stuff. This isn't it.

Wait until you have a daughter or a family member who is around that age, it will repulse you, especially when you have some jackass bragging about "fucking her young pussy".

Women think they're the ones that are doing the fucking. That ever occur to you?

people use the word like it's something awful. Fucking is great. Be safe, don't have kids you don't want and FUCK!!!!!

I'm not the guy you quoted, but it would be easy. I've had girls around that age flirt and literally jump into my lap when I'm at a club or bar and had to awkwardly ask them to get off.

It's nothing to do with not being able to get them and everything to do with it being weird. My family would think it's weird, my friends would think it's weird and I would. I'd prefer an intellectual equal (or as close as can be) not someone that I have to father.

Not down with being called 'Daddy' then, eh?

<{jackyeah}>

I kid, I know the feeling of having immature girls being clingy and shit cos you have some semblance of maturity, which likely plays into their daddy issues, it is fucking exhausting.

And on the topic of the OP, seriously, this whole situation sounds creepy as fuck and, referring to one's conquest as "young tight pussy" is... yeah, kinda cringey.

Who gives a fuck it's just sex and conversation. She gets to fuck a mature older man and I get to bang a young tinderony wins all around.

pregnancy_test_positive1-495x236.jpg

There's really nothing morally or legally wrong with that age gap. Can I ask you though TS how you know she is 19? Did you get solid proof?

There's really nothing morally or legally wrong with that age gap. Can I ask you though TS how you know she is 19? Did you get solid proof?
She 19. She works the grave yard shift and I have actually you know...had a actual conversation with her or two!

Back