Started dating a girl that I'm older than her mother! Now I'm feeling weird about it.

She's an adult, you're an adult. Who cares how hold her mom is?

I have to say though, you should try to impregnate both of them just to have lulz over the whole brother/son/grandson/uncle confusion

wtf am i missing here???? you wanna talk instead of posting vague bullshit? The OP says daughter is 19. Right?? The OP says mother is 31. Right?? So that means the mother got pregnant at 11 and conceived at 12???
He's implying that you should look up the definition of "conceive". :D

TS fucked a minor who lied about her age. The mom being 12 when she had her isn't even the giveaway, it's the fact that only trailer trash high schoolers work at Walmart.

I don't get it. If the sloppy joes were homemade, how would she know? Like, if you bought a 'sloppy joe' kit or whatever, that isn't homemade.

Only part of the story that bugs me.
{<huh}

Reminds me of the line from tales from the hood
Why they call them refried beans. They should fry that shit right the first time"

TS fucked a minor who lied about her age. The mom being 12 when she had her isn't even the giveaway, it's the fact that only trailer trash high schoolers work at Walmart.
Yawn. Not even clever bro.

This thread is gold.

TS as a man of 36 here is my advice.

First make sure she is 19, this is very important. I cannot stress this enough.

Secondly once the above is confirmed, tap dat ass for as long as you can.

Don't get attached. Just tap dat ass.

When she dumps you for someone more in line with her age take your whole experience as an ego boost that you've been tapping some legal teen ass without having to pay for it.

Then move on to her mum.

Actually just make sure she is of legal age wherever you are.

As soon as she finds out you're a stay-at-home dad who can barely make ends meet and is suing his wife for an extra couple of hundred a month she can't afford, she'll realize you're pathetic (even though she's only 19) and bail super hard.

wtf am i missing here???? you wanna talk instead of posting vague bullshit? The OP says daughter is 19. Right?? The OP says mother is 31. Right?? So that means the mother got pregnant at 11 and conceived at 12???

<41>

Good lord that's weird. You need to be up front with this chick and tell her you are just looking for sex. Because girls that age are stupid and she probably thinks you're going to marry her already. And let's be honest, I'm in my mid thirties and wouldn't be able to stand dating a 19 year old. Do you know how annoying that would be?

Good lord that's weird. You need to be up front with this chick and tell her you are just looking for sex. Because girls that age are stupid and she probably thinks you're going to marry her already. And let's be honest, I'm in my mid thirties and wouldn't be able to stand dating a 19 year old. Do you know how annoying that would be?
She knows the deal, I told her exactly what it is. It's not like we are vacationing together I'm not above eating and having a conversation with someone I'm screwing because she is younger.

19 is college age, that's fine. She must drive and have a license you can check. If that's good that age is perfect for some fun. A little dinner, some fucking. Just wrap the pickle. All good if you can stand Convo.

LOL dude get a life. You wish you could get some 19 year old pussy lol. I'm sure when you beat your meat you go to the "age appropriate tab"

What is sad is your desperate attempts to put me down for getting some young tight pussy because you cant

It's not rocket science stick it in and stir it like mother fucking coffee. Not to many different ideas to have.

I don't give a fuck if you couldn't get through dinner with a teenager. I did and then I fucked her brains out. She knows the deal.
Now I want you to fuck my brains out too.

She 19. She works the grave yard shift and I have actually you know...had a actual conversation with her or two!

That saids a lot about your maturity. You're in your thirty's, have a kid, and dating effectively an immature teenage. I wont be surprised if she becomes a bigger thorn in your side then need be,
considering the massive age gap. The hole age is just a number thing is really just jail is just a room a trailer park way of thinking.

If anything you should have hit an quit it, now im not gonna hate on you to much, but the fact that you think a normal relationship is gonna work is kind of pathetic. Plus her freakin mom is your age....thats is incredibly weird.
Get a fucking woman not a little teenage brat dude.

i have a temporary roomate who does the same damn thing, an he happen to have a manbun an bang girls 18-22. When i tried to introduce him to someone his age, he thought they were hold and gross(she was 26)

so her mom was 12 when she had her? sounds like both are sloots. Maybe you can get a 3some with the daughter and mom. I bet the mom is a fine piece of sloot too. go big or go home. if you don't want it pass it on to me. which walmart we talking aboot?

Back